Ranking
Original Post
farthest distance in 500 frames
hey i got bored and did this too
Attached Files
-4650.rpl (138.4 KB, 30 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Seems legit, grace period starts. I can tell tori and uke are farther apart but I didn't check whether or not it was 4650. Did you change the ED after you had already started the replay? When I was doing this record I noticed changing the ED in notepad to try a different distance did nothing, or broke the game occasionally, it just changed the number in the game rules. If you didn't change it around trying different distances there's nothing to check, otherwise it's worth checking into it later when I have some time (I miss enikesha, I wish someone made it work with new toribash).
oh yeah
the reason changing purely the ED in notepad doesnt work is because typically uke will have 1 frame of data at frame 0; this is because uke is holding all first at frame 0, (or in this case 500).

idk how you could check it. maybe make a control replay thats -4650 engage distance and then compare its frame 0 to my replay’s frame 0?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
I ran the replay through notepad and deleted all the POS lines with the -4650 ED. it is technically legit since you do hit him, but the hip DM happens after you hit him, which suggests that the ED you posted is actually higher than what you're claiming.

original

notepad modified

RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
i originally went for a -5000 but then realized i was no where near that. i used notepad to change the ed to -4650. hold on let me redo it to see if i messed up somewhere

edit: ok so i did it again and got the same result. im not really sure how you got the notepad modified one

XDAW.RPL --

code

i used this replay to have a holding-all uke at -4650 ED.

WOZEE.RPL --

code

i changed the

"NEWGAME 0;500 10 15 0 0 2 -5000 0 0 classic 0 0 100 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.000000 0.000000 -9.820000 0 0 0 0 8

bolded number to 1, and saved that replay. i then changed that saved replay's ED to -4650, and then used the XDAW.RPL'S code of uke to place him at -4650 ED. this replay is the result

I TRIED IT AGAIN -4650.RPL

code

Originally Posted by
but the hip DM happens after you hit him, which suggests that the ED you posted is actually higher than what you're claiming.

idk what you mean by this. could you elaborate?

in pusga's -4500 the points show up on frame 0, and on my replay the points show up on frame 0, so?
Attached Files
xdaw.rpl (3.0 KB, 2 views)
tried it again -4650.rpl (135.7 KB, 2 views)
wozee.rpl (114.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Tsuion; May 19, 2018 at 12:14 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Disregard the quoted section. It was a byproduct of editing it in notepad.

Did you delete ALL POS lines? Changing the ED alone won't change anything. You need to change the ED through notepad AND delete all POS lines to change the engage distance on notepad.

Ill view the replays when I get home. Try the method I stated above,
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Disregard the quoted section. It was a byproduct of editing it in notepad.

Did you delete ALL POS lines? Changing the ED alone won't change anything. You need to change the ED through notepad AND delete all POS lines to change the engage distance on notepad.

Ill view the replays when I get home. Try the method I stated above,

yes i deleted all of uke's POS lines. otherwise you'd get a glitchy replay or no change at all
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Not just ukes, but yours as well.

If that doesnt work talk to me on discord. Ill be home in about 2 hours
Last edited by Rfifan; May 19, 2018 at 01:44 AM.
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Not just ukes, but yours as well.

If that doesnt work talk to me on discord. Ill be home in about 2 hours

i feel very stupid

fuck

yeah i didnt do that

give me a moment

edit: ok -4800
Attached Files
-4800.rpl (95.0 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Tsuion; May 19, 2018 at 04:41 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
it's legit. absolute madman.

CAN PUSGA PULL OFF A SICK 5K?