Ranking
Original Post
New Record Idea
Okay, don't laugh too hard but...

Longest time survived on '5' Timed DQ? (Or a later established better alternative DQ time)

I'm not sure how easy/hard it would be, and what the default timed DQ should be, but what do y'all think?

My logic is that having to lift ur body part off the ground, will at some point negate your ability to generate upwards momentum and eventually you'll dq? However, I think with 1TF abilities, you can go on forever? In my mind, I can see someone just raising/lowering shoulders over and over to barely lift feet up...

thoughts?

You could make it so one can only space in terms of 10 tf but then its just too complicated. Hopefully, this post inspires someone else to think of a better way

Enjoy
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
It would be difficult because anyone attempting will have to edit the uke out so the replay doesn't end with uke dq'ing.
is kyure alive?
Could make a dojo. Record begins when you first touch outside the ring. once you touch outside you may not touch back inside. It also gives creative license for best method of gaining momentum inside ring

Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
if you wanted to do this properly youd have the either remove uke or make a mod where uke has a dojo and you dont and youre just not allowed to go inside the dojo

that however basically makes this a mod specific record which are generally not a thing we do but i think this sounds interesting and would like to see mods think bout it
8===D
Could give a default replay attached with uke edited out, the rest is up to the challenger.

[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
...what?

this sounds like a huge mess requiring some hard notepad editing before you even begin the attempt. I don't think this has a place in the BoR.

closing

In addition, we usually avoid records that can potentially go on forever, so this is excluded.
Last edited by pusga; Jul 24, 2018 at 02:00 PM.