hi my Username is AVenger233
Belt:2Dan black
Mods skilled in:mushu
Activity in-game(1-7 days a week):5 days a week

Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week):2 days a week
Skype name :i forgot it
Where did you hear about this Clan:Samdolf5
JackAzz Members you know: Samdolf5
Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos,etc.)
Reason:Exercise my skills, beat more opponents
Previous clans you've been in:i have no clan before
Have you read the Clan Rules: Yes
Do you accept the Clan Rules: Yes
notes:i really want to jo your clan
Clan Application
Username: ForceOp

Belt: Black

Activity in-game(1-7 days a week): 4-5 at the very least

Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week): I haven't had much of a need to post a lot on the forum, but I check it almost daily

Skype Username: themajesticninetailsyoutube (I know it's childish, I got it when I was 8 :P)

Mods skilled in: In order from most skilled to least skilled: Boxshu Mushu (Includes mods like wushu and variants of the two)

Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos, etc.): I'm not that great when it comes to art like that, but I am a musician and can compose music if that has any meaning. I am also a beginner/intermediate programmer. In a few languages.

Where did you hear about this Clan: I was actually in a Boxshu tournament with your recruiter, Samdolf5.

Reason you want to join JackAzz-CLAN: I'm becoming a more serious player after my long hiatus and JackAzz seems like the type of clan I would really enjoy.

JackAzz Members you know: I don't really KNOW any members, but I played with Samdolf5 (as stated above) and Darkwing27 in the same tournament.

Previous Clans you've been in: My memory is a little hazy, but I can remember off the top of my head Phoenix (A now dead clan. I believe it was removed being it is no longer on the clan list), and Mythic Dawn

How long you were in them: I was in Phoenix for around 2 months, and Mythic dawn for about a month.

Reason you left / was kicked: Both clans I left because of lack of activity. Phoenix was great until it slowly died completely. Mythic Dawn I was actually promoted to leader when the original leader left, and I tried to help it rise from the ashes. But alas, after countless attempts of threatening removal from the clan, and trying to push recruitment extremely hard, I had no new members. Therefore the clan was dead. So I left after contacting the former leader about it and giving him back his reign.

Have you read the Clan Rules: Of course.

Do you accept the Clan Rules: Absolutely.

Notes / Feedback: As stated above, I have been inactive for quite a while. My computer's motherboard fried around 6-7 months ago. I thank you for your time and willingness to read this application.

Best Regards,
ForceOp

P.S.: Sorry about the extra length. I just wanted to be a little more detailed to hopefully stand out a bit. Thanks again!
Originally Posted by ForceOp View Post
Username: ForceOp

Belt: Black

Activity in-game(1-7 days a week): 4-5 at the very least

Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week): I haven't had much of a need to post a lot on the forum, but I check it almost daily

Skype Username: themajesticninetailsyoutube (I know it's childish, I got it when I was 8 :P)

Mods skilled in: In order from most skilled to least skilled: Boxshu Mushu (Includes mods like wushu and variants of the two)

Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos, etc.): I'm not that great when it comes to art like that, but I am a musician and can compose music if that has any meaning. I am also a beginner/intermediate programmer. In a few languages.

Where did you hear about this Clan: I was actually in a Boxshu tournament with your recruiter, Samdolf5.

Reason you want to join JackAzz-CLAN: I'm becoming a more serious player after my long hiatus and JackAzz seems like the type of clan I would really enjoy.

JackAzz Members you know: I don't really KNOW any members, but I played with Samdolf5 (as stated above) and Darkwing27 in the same tournament.

Previous Clans you've been in: My memory is a little hazy, but I can remember off the top of my head Phoenix (A now dead clan. I believe it was removed being it is no longer on the clan list), and Mythic Dawn

How long you were in them: I was in Phoenix for around 2 months, and Mythic dawn for about a month.

Reason you left / was kicked: Both clans I left because of lack of activity. Phoenix was great until it slowly died completely. Mythic Dawn I was actually promoted to leader when the original leader left, and I tried to help it rise from the ashes. But alas, after countless attempts of threatening removal from the clan, and trying to push recruitment extremely hard, I had no new members. Therefore the clan was dead. So I left after contacting the former leader about it and giving him back his reign.

Have you read the Clan Rules: Of course.

Do you accept the Clan Rules: Absolutely.

Notes / Feedback: As stated above, I have been inactive for quite a while. My computer's motherboard fried around 6-7 months ago. I thank you for your time and willingness to read this application.

Best Regards,
ForceOp

P.S.: Sorry about the extra length. I just wanted to be a little more detailed to hopefully stand out a bit. Thanks again!

Good Application, and be sure to join the clan skype if you want an easier way to communicate with clan mates. WELCOME
Username: Hyzroden (Used to be 1002003)
Belt: Yellow
Join date: well i originally joined in late 2014 (main is 1002003)
Activity in-game(1-7 days a week):2-4
Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week):3-7
Skype Username: Live:Felnortheancient
Mods skilled in: Xspar, Any parkour mod, Boxshu, Mushu, Aikido, Judo, Lenshu, Judofrac, Joust, and most other mods
Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos,etc.): Art, Replaymaking, 3D modeling, Video editing, Textures
Reason you want to join JackAzz: I want to see my friends again, and come back to the awesome family that is JackAzz
JackAzz members you know: dabarrett ,samdolf5, Bone, Ronron999, NxDubz, Hans, Valkyr, ForceOp, Farid0(i forgot the other numbers), and a few other people :>
Previous clans you've been in: (Destiny),(JackAzz),(THOL),(FC),(Lucky)
How long you were in them: i was in (Destiny) for about 2 weeks, (JackAzz) for about 2 years, (Thol) for a few weeks, (FC) for a few minutes, and (Lucky) for a few months.
Reason you left: Well I was kicked from destiny for inactivity, i left jackazz to persue new things, left thol because why not (luv ya blood), was kicked from (FC), left (Lucky) to get back into (JackAzz), because you guys are the best
Have you read the clan rules:yes
Do you accept the clan rules:yes
Notes: Luv you guys <3
Originally Posted by Hyzroden View Post
Username: Hyzroden (Used to be 1002003)
Belt: Yellow
Join date: well i originally joined in late 2014 (main is 1002003)
Activity in-game(1-7 days a week):2-4
Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week):3-7
Skype Username: Live:Felnortheancient
Mods skilled in: Xspar, Any parkour mod, Boxshu, Mushu, Aikido, Judo, Lenshu, Judofrac, Joust, and most other mods
Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos,etc.): Art, Replaymaking, 3D modeling, Video editing, Textures
Reason you want to join JackAzz: I want to see my friends again, and come back to the awesome family that is JackAzz
JackAzz members you know: dabarrett ,samdolf5, Bone, Ronron999, NxDubz, Hans, Valkyr, ForceOp, Farid0(i forgot the other numbers), and a few other people :>
Previous clans you've been in: (Destiny),(JackAzz),(THOL),(FC),(Lucky)
How long you were in them: i was in (Destiny) for about 2 weeks, (JackAzz) for about 2 years, (Thol) for a few weeks, (FC) for a few minutes, and (Lucky) for a few months.
Reason you left: Well I was kicked from destiny for inactivity, i left jackazz to persue new things, left thol because why not (luv ya blood), was kicked from (FC), left (Lucky) to get back into (JackAzz), because you guys are the best
Notes: Luv you guys <3

Welcome back home
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Ronron999 View Post

Welcome to the clan, I hope to see you in game soon
-----

Sorry, You have filled out the application incorrectly you have two days to correct the app. On another note please use the correct application which can be found here. http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=30

hi im agent1048
Username:agent1048
Belt:brown
Activity in-game(1-5 days a week)
Activity in the forum(1-5 days a week)
Mods skilled in:Judo wushu aikido
-----
Username: agent1048
Belt: brown
Activity in-game(1-7 days a week):1-4
Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week):1-5
Skype Username: dont have skype
Mods skilled in: wushu, Boxshu, Mushu, Aikido, Judo, Lenshu, Joust, and most other mods
Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos,etc.): Art, Replaymaking,
Reason you want to join JackAzz: I want to be apart of a family i want to breath as one play as one and win as one i feel i have the right skills to join the clan
JackAzz members you know: ,yazorfa and a few others but forgot their names
Previous clans you've been in ive never been to a clan but i was invited to join vamp soon
How long you were in them:never been in a clan
Reason you left: ive never been in a clan
Notes: Luve you guys <3
-----
love not luve
Last edited by agent1048; Feb 12, 2017 at 09:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Username:ash4136

Belt:blue belt

Activity in-game(1-7 days a week):6-7 days

Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week):4-6 days

Skype Username: none

Mods skilled in:aikido,mushu,judo

Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos, etc.):

Where did you hear about this Clan:about a player named agent1048

Reason you want to join JackAzz-CLAN:so i can be a better player

JackAzz Members you know:none

Previous Clans you've been in:none

How long you were in them:none

Reason you left / was kicked:none

Have you read the Clan Rules:yes

Do you accept the Clan Rules:yes

Notes / Feedback: *optional
Clan Recruitment
Username:treetoppig
Activity In Game: I play everyday
Belt: Black Belt
Mods Skilled In: Mushu, Boxshu, Judo
Where Did You Hear About Clan: Dabarret (Clan Member)
Former Clan: Ember
How Long In Clan: 5 months
Reason Why I left: The Clan Was critisized too much
Username: agent1048

Belt: brown

Activity in-game(1-7 days a week): 1-5

Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week):1-5

Skype Username: *optional none

Mods skilled in: wushu, Boxshu, Mushu, Aikido, Judo, Lenshu, Joust, and most other mods

Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos, etc.): art and replay making

Where did you hear about this Clan: yazorfa

Reason you want to join JackAzz-CLAN: I want to be apart of a family i want to breath as one play as one and win as one i feel i have the right skills to join the clan

JackAzz Members you know:yazorfa and a few others but i forgot their names

Previous Clans you've been in:none

How long you were in them:none

Reason you left / was kicked:none

Have you read the Clan Rules:definitely

Do you accept the Clan Rules:of course

Notes / Feedback: *optional sory for the big message wanted to stand out ...i posted a message like this already but i thought i did it wrong so im doing it again