Ranking
Original Post
Tell a story
here you can share stories you like or stories you made,
they can be long and they can be short
whatever is in your mind you can post in here.

Alpha's trash

Lionet-san

Instep

Last edited by Alpha; Jun 22, 2019 at 07:07 PM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
cool, i'll try to write down my childhood cringy stories later. You can keep everyone's texts in OP if you want, may look nice and clean

also im struggling to read this centralized text, i'd recommend you to set the alignment to the left inside the spoiler
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sure thing.
please share a good story so you can camouflage the trash that i write.
for some reasons I imagined your story in a "Rick and Morty" style or something
i'll begin writing my "manga" stories from childhood (most of them are stolen based on other mangas)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i never watched rick and morty lmao, its just some random shit i wrote as a set up for the random shit i want to write. also manga format is much easier for conveying ideas cuz showing is better than telling.
now stop lazing around and post your stories.
       ok so this one was based on Mirai Nikki and Resident Evil
it was one of my first "mangas" so I dont really remember everything I wrote at the time but I'll try to follow the same line

Death Crystals

so... This prologue isnt even finished, I'll edit it later with the actual story and some of the character I thought back then (if I remember). For now it's just the context where it happens with some information like, there are gods and the story is mainly about death and disgraces etc

edit: just noticed there arent any paragraphs which sucks
edit2: got the invisible character yikes
Last edited by Lionet; May 15, 2019 at 01:21 AM.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

this is quite similiar to berserk. you could acually make it big with a manga based on it lmao.

this is actually spoiler about the whole thing

I actually have some chapters "drawed" somewhere in my place, I can found them and actually post each chapter like a novel. I do have a lot of manga stories in my head btw
Last edited by Lionet; May 16, 2019 at 07:18 PM.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I made this based on a short story I read when I was young. I can't remember the name of it unfortunately, so I made my own spin on it. Its probably not very good because I have never written a story in my life

Routine

I might continue this if people are interested, I already have an idea for the next chapters. I haven't thought of names for the characters though. Some tips about writing and some name suggestions would be great
Last edited by Instep; Jun 1, 2019 at 03:14 PM.
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
this thread is ded af,
imma put a reminder for myself for now:
concept/synopsis: in this world, when people die they don't get to rest in peace, with the efforts of scientists we have discovered a way to revive them again, tho the revived people have no feelings nor the ability to think for themselfs or so the government say, the revived people are used as slaves to do all the hard labor while the rest of humanity is living in luxury.
a young man called (insert name) have always been curious about the revived people and always wanted to learn more about them, he also thought it was weird how the government haven't shared that much details about this and seem to be trying to keep it in the dark, (insert name) decide that he will discover the reasoning behind the government's actions and the truth about the revived people and so his story begins.

so, yay or nay?
if yay i'll acually put some effort into it and learn how to compose a story and ofc i will not rush it, rather i'll write a 1-3 pages long chapter every week.