people playing: 133, servers online: 44, games played: 142,169,579 Top Player: Gang

Toribash Community » General » Discussion
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old Dec 20, 2017   #11
Tempest

Super Saiyan 4 Belt
Clan: Aeon

Ajit pai is the osama bin laden of the internet, it doesn't matter what points you bring up, almost everyone is in favor of keeping net neutrality and that's all that matters. Ignoring what the people want will have a heavy backfire and has definitely tarnished his reputation forever. What ajit pai is doing can be considered literally the opposite of American, he thinks things are only about the FCC's hierarchy and does not realize that the country he is in is a republic. Many congressman are well aware of what the public wants and know ajit pai as the terrorist that he is. I hope to see ajit pai fired and locked in prison for using his political power for corporate agenda which is the very definition of a corrupt official. Death to ajit pai long live net neutrality!
oh is this where i put my signature?
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2017   #12
Crow

Belt

Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Ajit pai is the osama bin laden of the internet, it doesn't matter what points you bring up, almost everyone is in favor of keeping net neutrality and that's all that matters. Ignoring what the people want will have a heavy backfire and has definitely tarnished his reputation forever. What ajit pai is doing can be considered literally the opposite of American, he thinks things are only about the FCC's hierarchy and does not realize that the country he is in is a republic. Many congressman are well aware of what the public wants and know ajit pai as the terrorist that he is. I hope to see ajit pai fired and locked in prison for using his political power for corporate agenda which is the very definition of a corrupt official. Death to ajit pai long live net neutrality!

That may be a little extreme, but yeah it kinda sucks that they repealed net neutrality. But we can only hope for the best from now on.
Crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2017   #13
Micah
melanin-enhanced fellow

5th Dan Black Belt

didnt ajit pai die in his home or something like 5 days ago
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote