Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Parkland Florida - School Shooting
I'm sure most of you have already heard, but lets talk about it..

On Wednesday, February 14th; a mass shooting occurred at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Parkland Florida US.

The shooter was a former student named Nikolas Cruz, who had been expelled prior for shit behavior. He then returned to the school sometime after and opened fire with an AR-15, killing 17 people. Students and Teachers alike.

Some newer Information I did not include here.
Another Source saying similar shit
The Victims

Alright, America has a huge issue when it comes to mass shootings. What was it that I saw, we have had 19 school shootings and it wasn't even March yet. This happens nowhere else but America at these extremes, and that has to do with our laws.

How I see it, is that we need way more background checks and overall mental health checks before purchasing a firearm here in the states. I don't think guns in of themselves are an issue, but it sure as hell doesn't help that there are more guns in the US than there are people. Then again, criminals don't obey laws and will gain weapons no matter what we do.

So my solution for this? There is no Solution. This is just how it is now here and we can only secure schools more strongly. Metal detectors and at least one police officer to watch over the school. We are grasping at straws.

TL ; DR Kid shot up school in Florida, US. Killed 17 people. Others are pissed and calling for gun control. I don't think there's a solution that close here in America. What do you all suppose should be done?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."