Ranking
that's actually not that bad, more shading, and maybe a mouth. It would be lit.
Originally Posted by Miracle View Post
https://imgur.com/a/ZX4i5 Here is my WIP of a spartan head.
Any tips? :3

The mapping is pretty bad cuz the eyes and the whole middle of the head is too high up. Also the red thing is not mapped right too cuz it will just turn in a distorted circle on the top of the head but rather it should be going up to both sides and then down on both sides a bit.
Shading of metal aka the helmet is not good . You should look up some metal shading and highlighting tutorials.
I'm too lazy to look up a mapping thingy but you should be able to find one if you google Toribash head mapping or something like that.
But anyways here's some cnc hope it was helpful.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pretty good new song of Ed Sheeran and also Eminem .. and lets be fair who doesnt like Eminem?

After listening to Revival I ain't a fan of Em anymore. The tracks are full of pop features which is dumb considering Em used to dig into them back in the day. Not saying Em is a bad rapper because he isn't. he's probably one of the best lyrical rapper out but this album just wasn't for me. Ed Sheeran is the most talented artists out in the world right now, to me he's better than Michael Jackson and Prince but even he wasn't able to carry River on his back.
Yeah hes new stuff is trash in my opinion it all sounds forced, just my opinion tho.
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
Ed Sheeran is the most talented artists out in the world right now, to me he's better than Michael Jackson and Prince.

lol what.

I dont like this kind of music style Slayaa, but everyone with his preferences right?
I am more of an electronic music type of guy.