Ranking
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
lol below 50 what did you lose 7 games or something? lol

always play against underdog
lose 1 skill rating and gain only 0.5 if you win i hate this shit
dreamy suicide act
ugh, so many salty people leaving matches..
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
lol below 50 what did you lose 7 games or something? lol

i lost 6 games, won 4
Modo Bestia
in the ptr before ranked was out me and my friend won all 10 of our placement matches. B)
it didnt go as well the 2nd time but the first time was cool

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
i lost two of the placement matches because someone in my team left.. and as it always goes, everyone leaves after...
i think deserting penalties should be way more severe.. i think i read somewhere that it's like a 10 minute penalty if you leave a ranked match... it should be a 10 minute penalty for leaving an unranked match, and an hour penalty for leaving ranked.. which should be increased after every desertion within a given time
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by nerti View Post
it's kind of tough playing competitive overwatch with casual friends, because they just dont take it as seriously
and then there are those friends who are at rank 38 and you're rank 58 and they still wanna play together.
I really wanna make it to rank 60 by the end of season 1. I started at 42, lost 8 games in a row, 34, and then slowly made it to rank 58.

lol I collaborated at 52 and since then have dropped down to 48 playing with mates who are all low 40s at best.

You did really well to grind to 58 while playing with 38s. I feel like I lose at least a level every loss and it takes 2 or even 3 wins to rank up again.
the more i play the more my rank goes down
depressing af tbh
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
i lost two of the placement matches because someone in my team left.. and as it always goes, everyone leaves after...
i think deserting penalties should be way more severe.. i think i read somewhere that it's like a 10 minute penalty if you leave a ranked match... it should be a 10 minute penalty for leaving an unranked match, and an hour penalty for leaving ranked.. which should be increased after every desertion within a given time

it does increase after every desertion, until you get banned from competitive for the whole season. But I think it resets the increasing stuff when you play a number of matches without leaving.
My friends won't play with me anymore because I was gone for a week and they ranked up a decent amount while I was gone and now my Elo is too low for them apparently and it's not easy to solo queue to rank 76 when you're as retarded as me

Depressing af tbh

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
man its depressing when you get 5 gold medals as soldier because your ana doesnt know she can heal with left click
dreamy suicide act