Toribash
Original Post
Realistic Judo Throws
My second replay thread. First one didn't get many views, so I'm reposting a few replays along with several new ones.

WARNING: My aim here was not to cause lots of destruction or anything like that. I simply wanted to create realistic-looking judo throws with the sambo mod, cause they look cool All were done with the sambo mod on and dismemberment off, some were done with fractures and/or disqualifications on.

(repost) Double Judo Throw: An edit of an earlier replay. I start to toss Uke, then reposition him and perform a horizontal slam to disqualify.
Judo Arm Break: A realistic representation of what happens if you don't know how to fall correctly on a throw. A hip wheel fracturing Uke's arm leading to disqualification.
(repost) Judo Throw 2: One of my best pure throws. A weird setup, but it let me get tons of torque to really toss Uke over my dude's hip.
Judo Throw to Mount: A so-so throw, but I use a pretty cool arm trap mid-throw to roll over on top of Uke.
Judo Wheel: Nothing too special. A sacrifice throw from the ground, tossing Uke out of the ring.

Please comment, I'd appreciate feedback!! If people like these I have 4 more good ones to post. In addition, if anyone is interested I can post the originals (before editing) of any replays that were edited. If I post the next 4, there will be 3 replays in total I edited.
Attached Files
Double Judo Throw.rpl (57.5 KB, 195 views)
Judo Arm Break.rpl (37.0 KB, 127 views)
Judo Throw 2.rpl (44.6 KB, 137 views)
Judo Throw to Mount.rpl (52.3 KB, 117 views)
Judo Wheel.rpl (39.5 KB, 110 views)
Last edited by gioff; Oct 17, 2007 at 11:12 PM.
*sigh* No offense, but people on here do not want to see a replay with 1 or two dismembers, or fractures. But, you seem to have some potential, i would like to see great replays from you in the future. good-luck.
Very Nice , A Great Sight To See Realistic Moves Not Just Crazy Jumps And Impossible Kicks
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
*sigh* No offense, but people on here do not want to see a replay with 1 or two dismembers, or fractures. But, you seem to have some potential, i would like to see great replays from you in the future. good-luck.

Guess you're right...as I said above, that wasn't my aim. But I will make it more clear that my intentions were different than most replay threads. Thanks for the view, and comment.
Originally Posted by CrazyJoe View Post
Very Nice , A Great Sight To See Realistic Moves Not Just Crazy Jumps And Impossible Kicks

Thanks! I definitely like to hear that someone else feels the same way I do =P
That sort of thing happens quite alot in aikido, and in submission, while they still had it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Nice to get a change every once in a while. It's a breath of fresh ass. Air. I meant air.....
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Oct 18, 2007 at 03:52 AM.
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
That sort of thing happens quite alot in aikido, and in submission, while they still had it.

Huh...too bad I wasn't around then. Are those mods (I assume they are mods) around anymore?

Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Nice to get a change every once in a while. It's a breath of fresh ass. Air. I meant air.....

Lol...sneaky criticism, or line from a movie I haven't seen?
That is because you are, quite honestly, a retard.
Yes, aikido is still around.
Submission, sadly, is gone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.