Ranking
Original Post
Looking for beast-like hand textures
Change in request: Head and hand textures, based on a wolf. Please make it gray with blood or no blood. Please make my head textures symmetrical, maybe with a cut/scar over one of the eyes.
I'd like the paws to have black claws and black pads on the bottom. I'm paying 8k for both, so please make them good. If they're VERY good I'll pay 10k for them all.
Last edited by voya; May 11, 2008 at 03:13 AM.
I made some, but I don't have the textures, so I don't know if they'll work
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud Member of [Inq] - 4th Dan
:P idk what to tell ya. I think theres a way to test them out w/o having textures though.
Use your custom folder. Save them as l_hand.tga and r_hand.tga. Then go into your TB folder, then the Custom folder, then the folder with your name on it. Put the textures in there. Or, to see how they look on Voya, put them in his custom folder, and then in Single player, type "/lp 1 voya".
I'm sure there is...

How much were you willing to pay, by the way...

They're pretty generic, fur on all sides but the front, which has claws and blood.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud Member of [Inq] - 4th Dan
and use f8 please >.< south african connections are rather slow compared to european standards >.<
full printscreens take ages to load
killing mah bandwidth
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Hmmm...for good hands, I'll pay 4k. I want a matching head though. Also 4k for a nice head. And instead of brown, I'd rather have a whiter color. Thanks though.

Edit: If both the paws and the head match, and I like them, I'll pay 8k for them all.
Last edited by voya; May 11, 2008 at 01:44 AM.