Toribash
Alright, since you cnc'd my replay I'll return the favor.
@Riddles in the dark
Overall the replay was pretty average, I sorta dislike how your arms were raised most of the
time throughout the flips. The second backflip was slow. I do like the last bit though.
The flow is there, the fluid movement and such, it just needs more spice. Maybe add
some twists or something.

I'll comment on some other replays of yours later when I feel like it.
wow that
sucked
Pretty meh replay. Not a fan of how you jumped on your toes. Also, those arms looked pretty stiff after you landed, and it actually took a while to land from the arms to the legs.
The last flip was faster and better, but needs a bit more variation.
oh yeah
Ah, mixed comments again.

Thanks for the feedback guys, they helped me somehow.

I'll postpone that self spar I'm making and I'll try to make a better tricking replay or whatever the hell I did.
It's been a while since I've made a madman. I've also added some stuff at the beginning of my replay titles. Finding them is starting to become a pain in the ass.
Attached Files
~Spry - Sway.rpl (349.4 KB, 61 views)
Pretty fantastic overall, I'm a big fan of the wrist kick.
The only remotely bad thing is the left pec dm. It looked eh.
Loved the selfdamage.
oh yeah
Well, The wrist kick looked really fast and cool for me.
The punch looked pretty powerful and destructive, the self damage was awesome and really cool.
The last hit was looked nice.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Super mega fan of this replay.

Looked really destructive and cool and AHHH.

Self damage looked like uh-oh, pretty awesome.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Loved the opener, full of momentum and speed. The pec DM's were powerful, although you didn't DM both pecs with one blow. The voodoo was great, too, being able to DM the glute with the pec and getting a boomhit with the head. I didn't like the final kick that much, mostly because it didn't seem to go with the flow of your other hits.

Really good replay overall.
yeah ok
I still don't understand why the hell did I close my replay thread. Must be the attention whore I am.

Anyways, new replay after 2 few weeks .
Attached Files
~Spry - Tama.rpl (499.6 KB, 52 views)
Last edited by sprytryne; Jan 20, 2013 at 10:47 AM. Reason: eh, it wasn't that long.