Toribash
to jaker: what made you start playing toribash and what made you understand the game so much to break so many records, was it training or natural talent?
jaker:any new teachings or wisdom that you like to tell for future players/upcoming talent?
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Jaker : Are you gonna be the king of records?
DUN DUN DUN!
i know he is gonna be the king of records trust me
Really good week Cowmeat and cohost, the quality of these podcasts is really really high. I'd say the you have the best toribash channel by far.
Question for Concon: What made you start making Toribash Videos and Why? Also, did you expect all of the support that you gained after you
started making the videos?
Question for Cowmeat: Why did you pick the name "Cowmeat". It could have been Beef or even Pigmeat(Or even better, Bacon).
Question for Both: If you guys ever did a vid/podcast together again, can you guys call it the CnC vid/podcast (CnC stands for Cowmeat and Concon. Duh)?
Last edited by Qukslice; Aug 2, 2015 at 06:39 AM.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
Question for Concon: What made you start making Toribash Videos and Why? Also, did you expect all of the support that you gained after you
started making the videos?
Question for Cowmeat: Why did you pick the name "Cowmeat". It could have been Beef or even Pigmeat(Or even better, Bacon).
Question for Both: If you guys ever did a vid/podcast together, can you guys call it the CnC vid/podcast (CnC stands for Cowmeat and Concon. Duh)?

The concon podcast has already been released

The next one is with Jaker
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I don't think you understood what I mean. For the question for both, I was asking if Concon and Cowmeat made a podcast together again.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
I'll definitely be watching, I didn't know you even had a youtube account tbh
Jaker: Why do you love breaking records so much, and what was the first record you broke?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2