ES Recruitment Drive
Sorry man, don't make videos anymore!

Also, you sure you shouldn't just collect the replays for now and open up the video competition to the public? I dunno, for all I know all the good vid-makers these days are in Mister, I'm so out of the loop...

I did make a really cool intro to a video I was gunna make like a year ago, wish it was still on my computer, you would have been welcome to use it... Oh well!
Last edited by Moop; May 9, 2012 at 03:54 AM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Well I have a shit ton of their replays already I'm just getting more, but yeah, that sucks. You should start again :3 No one can compare to your old videos they had their own type of style that no one has been able to match.
Haha thanks dude...

But nah man, highly doubt I'll ever get the motivation to bother making another video, sorry!
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Originally Posted by Donseluke View Post
Whats wrong with useless Karvian having no skill?

fixed for ya'
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
hushpupp1e, why'd you cross off the roads and stuff?
I wanted to track you down, and molest your family.

Anyways. Your school looks better than mine. It also looks like you're not in a dessert. Do you live in a forest area?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Bro... Your school is nice!

Although, my university is fucking sexy too: