Ranking
Our name in midnight discord is the same as in forum.
You'll be discussed
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Thanks for the application, Bane.

Currently in discussion
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Hey, not really my business but Bane has applied to all stars and evolution if you havent spoken to him already. Just a heads up.
After our discussion, we hereby to say that you are REJECTED
Have a nice day
"0h no" -Trice
Hey, I'm Master. I haven't played this game since 2016, but recently i've gotten back into it. It's kinda hard to play this game without other people to play with, so i figured the best thing to do was to join a clan, and this was the clan that stuck out to me the most.

My real name is Brad, and I'm a 17 year old from NC, USA. I recently got my new gaming computer, so I will be able to be active at least once a day. I'm currently a junior in high school who, at this point, hardly ever sleeps so i will typically be more active at night. I try to play in-game often, but i typically prioritize staying on the forums. As i said before, I would like to join Midnight because I'm looking for a community/group of friends to play this game with. I haven't had any bans or infracments in years. As far as what i can offer to the clan, I want to help you guys grow. I can be pretty outgoing, and I would be willing to help recruit other members, participate in clan wars, donate to the clan bank if needed, etc, etc. I also play other games, my Battlenet ID is: Boopidie#1482, and my Steam username is Boopidie. I'm also active on discord.

I tried to involve as much information as i could, but i haven't played in a long time so i couldn't really say much. I would include some of my replays, but seeing as how i just got a new PC, it's not really possible. If you're concerned about my ingame ability and such, i would be more than happy to play sometime. (GMT +/-4)

You will be discussed. Stay tuned for the results.
You can try hang with us on discord

/Edit: After our discussion, we conclude that Master is ACCEPTED . Welcome~
Last edited by Trice; Apr 19, 2018 at 05:11 AM.
"0h no" -Trice
iSiinz Application
Hello Im iSiinz, this is my main that im applying on, but i mainly play on my other account @iSiinz because this account name sounds bad, but I am a main player of Aikido, XSpar and Parkour. I master in Aikido and Parkour though. I used to play mushu and boxshu ( I was a master in those mods too) but i didnt like the idea of low-gravity fighting, which pushed me to playing and learning Aikido and Spar. I can control my tori greatly and move swiftly, playing parkour is what taught me how to move with great control. I used to play ninjutsu but its hard to keep playing if barely anyone else plays it. I am in no other clans, and I play toribash almost everyday so I am very active and I have discord so I am active in that too.

P.S. this application is for my iSiinz Account because i couldnt post an app on that account, I dont know why though.
Have you tried verifying the enail on iSiinz account?
"0h no" -Trice
Originally Posted by Hydra07 View Post
Hello Im iSiinz, this is my main that im applying on, but i mainly play on my other account @iSiinz because this account name sounds bad, but I am a main player of Aikido, XSpar and Parkour. I master in Aikido and Parkour though. I used to play mushu and boxshu ( I was a master in those mods too) but i didnt like the idea of low-gravity fighting, which pushed me to playing and learning Aikido and Spar. I can control my tori greatly and move swiftly, playing parkour is what taught me how to move with great control. I used to play ninjutsu but its hard to keep playing if barely anyone else plays it. I am in no other clans, and I play toribash almost everyday so I am very active and I have discord so I am active in that too.

P.S. this application is for my iSiinz Account because i couldnt post an app on that account, I dont know why though.

We have a very skilled player in our clan. Beat him in a best of 3 match and you get an insta-yes from me :^)

If I'm not mistaken, you're already in our discord server. While you're still in discussion, it helps if you participate in our conversations so that we can get to know you more.

Other than that, we'd also would like to know why you chose US. What sets us apart from the other clans?

Answer some of these and we can quickly discuss your application. And try to get a hold of your main as well.

Thanks for applying and good luck!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
I want to join
Hello I am looking for a clan to join and Nike recommended me to try to join you guys. I have not been in a clan before and don't really know what the wars entail. I had another account but I lost the credentials to it and so I do not know how to get back into it.

Putting that aside I think I'm decent at the game and I like to fight anyone. I usually pick things up pretty fast and I am good at turning some peoples moves against them. I utterly suck at parkour and hardly know how to take a step.

I do not have that much time to be on the game and i can only really get on to the game during the weekends. This is because I am currently a freshy in Highschool.