Ranking
*does active stuff on forum*
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
huh, tekken finally getting some activity (well, not that much, but still beeter than one post a week!).
how's it goin? I was in tekken before aswell (go check pages like, 3, 4, 5 idk)
I'm gonna post here from time to time, if you guys are ok with that.
Originally Posted by thecrash12 View Post
huh, tekken finally getting some activity (well, not that much, but still beeter than one post a week!).
how's it goin? I was in tekken before aswell (go check pages like, 3, 4, 5 idk)
I'm gonna post here from time to time, if you guys are ok with that.

yeah we are getting better from now ^^
we do have no problem if you posted u can post any time u want ^^
I Make ARTs Pm me a Request,OK,Bey.
LINK TO MY FANS CLUB
We should do an active member check sometime soon, just to see how many members are forum active. And then we could also take a look at some players' game activity. Idk... maybe?
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
Originally Posted by 420BongSquad View Post
We should do an active member check sometime soon, just to see how many members are forum active. And then we could also take a look at some players' game activity. Idk... maybe?

well, if you do that, voljinj is getting kicked for no forum activity, haha
*sweats nervously* I... I-I mean... uhh... *runs away*
lel

well we certainly create the illusion that this thread is active