Ranking
Application
Ello my name is Cybermetal (you can call me Cyber) and I am 14 years old from Thailand, My GMT is +7. I don't use Discord but i can use it if you want me to. I am a black belt as of now and i've joined since 2012 but have'nt been active for the last 2 years.I would rank my Forum activity at 8/10 and game at 7/10. The mod that I'm best at is ABD/Aikidobigdojo. The reason i want to join FC is because i have met you (ZENBOY) and you are a nice guy, so i think your clan members would be as nice as you, and i see FC as a Fun and exciting clan with hot prospects. Thank you!
I was thinking..... What am I???
Application
Hello, I'm Ysofly21. My GMT is -4. I'm 12 years old and a brown belt. My forum activity would be 8/10 and my In-game activity would be 9/10, I feel my strongest mod is Aikido. I do have discord but not downloaded because my Laptop is a Linux and won't let me download it. I couldn't get replays for that same reason, Linux wont let me check any replays since I can only get it from Steam. I have already been tested by Jax and rakanrr. I am from the USA although I've spent most of my life so far in the Dominican Republic which is why I know Spanish. I don't mind cursing since I curse but if I'm told not to, I won't. Thanks for reading!
-----
Hello, I'm Ysofly21. I'm 12 and in game a brown belt. My forum activity is 7/10 and in game is 9/10. My GMT is -4 and I'd say the mod I'm best at is Aikido. I do have Discord although I don't have it downloaded because I'm on Linux which won't let me. I couldn't get replays because on Linux the only way to get Toribash is through steam which doesn't create a Replays folder from which you'd usually get replays. I'm from the USA but I can also speak and write fluent Spanish. Also, Jaxon tested me In-game and said I was pretty good. Thanks for reading!
-----
Accidentally submitted two different versions... Sorry
Last edited by Ysofly21; Oct 15, 2016 at 09:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My name is Lev, im 16, black belt, Forum activity is 2, Game activity 9, Aikido(any type, ex- ABD), mushu and judo are my best mods. I do not have replays at the moment but if i can contact you in a way i will send you some.
-----
My name is Lev im 16 years old and a black belt my Forum activity is 2 because im not a type of person who writes alot on forums but i do keep having a look at the forums.
My game activity is a 9 as i will do my best to hit my qi everyday. I feel like my best mods are Aikido(any type, ex- ABD), mushu and judo are mods i play just for a change but i seem to be really good at it. I do not have replays at the moment but if i can contact you in a way i will send you some.
Last edited by arnavroxx; Oct 15, 2016 at 03:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by theinnercore View Post
i followed the link and logged in.
best regards, dr. Core

Is this your app? if so im pretty sure your denied...
Originally Posted by Ysofly21 View Post
Hello, I'm Ysofly21. My GMT is -4. I'm 12 years old and a brown belt. My forum activity would be 8/10 and my In-game activity would be 9/10, I feel my strongest mod is Aikido. I do have discord but not downloaded because my Laptop is a Linux and won't let me download it. I couldn't get replays for that same reason, Linux wont let me check any replays since I can only get it from Steam. I have already been tested by Jax and rakanrr. I am from the USA although I've spent most of my life so far in the Dominican Republic which is why I know Spanish. I don't mind cursing since I curse but if I'm told not to, I won't. Thanks for reading!
-----
Hello, I'm Ysofly21. I'm 12 and in game a brown belt. My forum activity is 7/10 and in game is 9/10. My GMT is -4 and I'd say the mod I'm best at is Aikido. I do have Discord although I don't have it downloaded because I'm on Linux which won't let me. I couldn't get replays because on Linux the only way to get Toribash is through steam which doesn't create a Replays folder from which you'd usually get replays. I'm from the USA but I can also speak and write fluent Spanish. Also, Jaxon tested me In-game and said I was pretty good. Thanks for reading!
-----
Accidentally submitted two different versions... Sorry

Tested you last night, you seem very keen on doing whatever it is you have to to join us, and I think you have a lot of potential. You didn't beat me during testing but you beat rak. I believe you will improve over time and I will go ahead and invite you. Your application was not the best, but, again, I see potential in you

Originally Posted by arnavroxx View Post
My name is Lev, im 16, black belt, Forum activity is 2, Game activity 9, Aikido(any type, ex- ABD), mushu and judo are my best mods. I do not have replays at the moment but if i can contact you in a way i will send you some.
-----
My name is Lev im 16 years old and a black belt my Forum activity is 2 because im not a type of person who writes alot on forums but i do keep having a look at the forums.
My game activity is a 9 as i will do my best to hit my qi everyday. I feel like my best mods are Aikido(any type, ex- ABD), mushu and judo are mods i play just for a change but i seem to be really good at it. I do not have replays at the moment but if i can contact you in a way i will send you some.

Forum activity is concerning, and a longer application would be nice. No from me, unless you plan on improving forum activity.

SIDENOTE: Our standards are increasing slightly. From now on, an application the higher ups deem to not have enough effort put into them will be denied.
Application
Hello, my name is Stevan Carrier ign of krobalt, I am 14 years old and currently reside in Washington state, and i am GMT -4, my forum activity is approximately 4/10 2-3 times a week and a 9/10 on in game, I am on at least once every day to play toribash for around 1-4 hours, I also do use Discord my username is also krobalt. My best mod is aikido and greykido, sorry but at the time of application I do not have any abd replays, but I have already been tested by Jaxon the other day, you can ask him to confirm. I hope to be accepted to join my friends on the clan, and to join some of the other cool members of the clan and it seems like a fun time.
Last edited by krobalt; Oct 16, 2016 at 07:00 AM. Reason: posted same quote twice
Originally Posted by krobalt View Post
Hello, my name is Stevan Carrier ign of krobalt, I am 14 years old and currently reside in Washington state, and i am GMT -4, my forum activity is approximately 4/10 2-3 times a week and a 9/10 on in game, I am on at least once every day to play toribash for around 1-4 hours, I also do use Discord my username is also krobalt. My best mod is aikido and greykido, sorry but at the time of application I do not have any abd replays, but I have already been tested by Jaxon the other day, you can ask him to confirm. I hope to be accepted to join my friends on the clan, and to join some of the other cool members of the clan and it seems like a fun time.

Glad to see you posted an app. I tested you the other day and see the same potential I see in Yso. I'll go ahead and invite you.
Glad to see Jaxon is doing well here. Keep it up.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |