Toribash
I'll try to be active as I can. Managing work, play, and personal life is kinda hard thing though.
徳川幕府
❀ - THE TOKUGAWA SHOGUN - ❀
Last Activity: Aug 1, 2010

Damn that was long ago xD well i found your old acc :P

Total Posts1

I hope this acc will be more forum active :3
Welcome ^^
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016
This is my Application!
*Enters Stage* Hello! fellow toribashers =3. My name is lickerlint or licker if you please. Where to start, how about the founding of my particular name. I founded this name the day I saw my dog trying to literally eat/lick a ball of lint so I went with this. Not that interesting but hey now you know. Lets see...OH i'm seventeen and I believe my GMT is -5. My main mods are Mushu/Wushu...pretty much striking mods in general. I use to do alittle bit of sparring and parkour but I was terrible at it XD. I am in game often around 3-4 hours a day. If not there I am on the forums because I love going around there and seeing what everyone is up to! I have been banned once because I tried to sell my custom heads but I guess I set up the thread wrong too many times at least that's what the Mod said I did, dude did not help me at all btw =.= A little bit about me is that I love football but I do not play it, my favorite team are the sea hawks! I played basket ball for a couples years and loved it as well as baseball equally loved it. I have an amazing girlfriend shes just awesome sauce, I have skype/discord also. I am a waraholic too even though ABD is not my strong suit I still love the excitement of a war. I am also up for someone to help me with parkour because I would love to be able to do it again. Sparring a swell. I choose to be in this clan because your leader helped me with my clan art one time and he even made some for free <3 he seems like a chill/good leader and that is what I am looking for in a clan really, A group of guys/gals to just play the game and have fun.
Attached Files
parkour epicness.rpl (497.7 KB, 3 views)
spar with fox.rpl (433.3 KB, 4 views)
FuckedUp.rpl (21.9 KB, 2 views)
MUSHU.rpl (19.4 KB, 2 views)
My punch wins.rpl (38.3 KB, 4 views)
Darkness teaches you to appreciate the Light!
Originally Posted by lickerlint View Post
This is my Application!
*Enters Stage* Hello! fellow toribashers =3. My name is lickerlint or licker if you please. Where to start, how about the founding of my particular name. I founded this name the day I saw my dog trying to literally eat/lick a ball of lint so I went with this. Not that interesting but hey now you know. Lets see...OH i'm seventeen and I believe my GMT is -5. My main mods are Mushu/Wushu...pretty much striking mods in general. I use to do alittle bit of sparring and parkour but I was terrible at it XD. I am in game often around 3-4 hours a day. If not there I am on the forums because I love going around there and seeing what everyone is up to! I have been banned once because I tried to sell my custom heads but I guess I set up the thread wrong too many times at least that's what the Mod said I did, dude did not help me at all btw =.= A little bit about me is that I love football but I do not play it, my favorite team are the sea hawks! I played basket ball for a couples years and loved it as well as baseball equally loved it. I have an amazing girlfriend shes just awesome sauce, I have skype/discord also. I am a waraholic too even though ABD is not my strong suit I still love the excitement of a war. I am also up for someone to help me with parkour because I would love to be able to do it again. Sparring a swell. I choose to be in this clan because your leader helped me with my clan art one time and he even made some for free <3 he seems like a chill/good leader and that is what I am looking for in a clan really, A group of guys/gals to just play the game and have fun.

I like this app.
It's got all the info we ask for, and is relatively well structured.
It's also just nice to read.

The spar isn't great, but he did mention he'd like it if someone were to help
him with that, and we have gun, shad and acke to help if he wants :P

He seems to have a good idea of what kind of a clan we are as well.

I'ma drop a yes over here
(RL)||[RMO]
Lickerlint? Seriously? You? XD as you can see, your app is being reviewed :3
-----
Btw sloth can you do me a favour and move j0y and freq to members please
Last edited by Thronior; Nov 6, 2016 at 06:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Will do
(RL)||[RMO]