Toribash
Obsession for blonde girls, well I mean it is what it is. You may be Spanish, but you need to practice your English. XD
;-; I ALREADY SAYS 1000 TIMES THAT IM 'BRAZILLIAN'!!! WHY EVERYONE THINK IM SPANISH,AND I DONT NEED TO PRACTICE MORE ENGLIIISH!! JUST THE BASICS... ;-;!! AND WHY U DONT LEARN PORTUGUESE HUH?
Hello...
I know Spanish, not Portuguese and I know you're Brazilian and speak Portuguese, it's what I meant to say. Anyways, I don't have the time to learn Portuguese, and it wouldn't be hard since I speak enough Spanish.
You told me you're Portuguese not Spanish though. So I don't think that'll work then.
lol, i know some spanish but im taking spanish 2 next year. Im not that great
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

What's up my buds <3 meet up with an old friend today anyways how is your NOOBS!!!! I mean guys day, huh?
Last edited by Darkcoolguy; Mar 1, 2017 at 11:40 PM. Reason: PUNCTUATION!!!!!
Vbews is daddy
I guess people just hate me in this clan? I mind as well not be here, vipercat just ranted the fuck out of me on Skype about an hour ago. Pfft... I've I'm not appreciated I don't have to be around y'know?
vipercat how u make that gif? ;-; i already tried and just says that i cant put a gif image. how uuu doooo thhhaaat!!!! ;-;
Hello...
I think you have to pay to do that, but I am not entirely sure, ask an admin, you may also need toriprime