Ranking
I just dumped the bitch who killed me internally for 5 years.
Never felt more free than now, this is better than heroin.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
Show us pics gogo

I'm awful at taking pics so I just don't take any.

Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Where exactly did you happen to go diving? The last time I went diving was two years ago back in Miami, FL. It was a suuuuuuper awesome experience.

Also hey Frost dudes, how's it hanging?

It was Almeria, Spain
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by Mongius View Post

Thatta boy!!!

Now you can go out with your friends and do whatever you want without constant scrutiny

Now you can pwn noobs in toribash unhindered
Now you can live
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Just wondering, have any of you guys ever heard of ATO? If you're a fan of mellow house style rap then hey, maybe you'll like some of his jams.

Here's one of my favorite jams by him. The beats are nice, and the lyrics are smooth and meaningful. Super cool stuff.

Well now if you feel lonely, I'm sure Orih will be nice to you :^)

Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Just wondering, have any of you guys ever heard of ATO? If you're a fan of mellow house style rap then hey, maybe you'll like some of his jams.

Here's one of my favorite jams by him. The beats are nice, and the lyrics are smooth and meaningful. Super cool stuff.

Didn't know him before but its very enjoyable, thanks for sharing!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Coca
Now you can go out with your friends and do whatever you want without constant scrutiny

Now you can pwn noobs in toribash unhindered
Now you can live

actually I haven't really had any kind of fun in the last 5 months. Haven't even been drinking in company (used to atleast twice a week before), just on NYE out of woe and spite, but thats over now, Papa is back on stage.

Originally Posted by Reta
Well now if you feel lonely, I'm sure Orih will be nice to you :^)

Gotta regret friendly, I'm not into dick, neither in my nor other male holes.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
How does even stay with someone thats bad for you for 5 years

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Reta View Post
How does even stay with someone thats bad for you for 5 years

Love, and what you believe is love can do those things. I just recently got out of an emotional abuse type of relationship of 3 years. I wasn't the only victim - she was as well. We did it to each other. Yet, she claims I used horrible mind games and made her think everything was her fault. She's basically been convinced by her therapist that she was being abused for 3 years and I am to blame. I find it depressing that she believes it, but oh well.

When you're so attached to someone, and you realize that they're not who you thought and continuously harm you emotionally or physically, it's hard to leave.

Good to hear you got out of the toxicity. But you may feel free now, you've got a long road ahead. I thought the same thing when mine ended, but it took a harder tole on me than I thought would. I didn't eat correctly for about 2 months. Only once a day, sometimes none at all. Lost over 20 lbs actually. There was many feelings, with that break up and other events happening in my life. That was back in November. I still don't eat correctly, but not like that.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Mar 22, 2017 at 09:39 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Pretty much what Weo said, you are commited to do everything you can for that person, even tho when you know they won't acknowledge it. It was a very hard decision, but during our last conversation I felt nothing but evergrowing hate for her, so that is helping me to cope with it.

You gotta eat up man, don't become a clothes line like I am (genetically but still, 55kg/175cm). Hope you get better soon.

Also Reta, I dumped the last conversation onto pastebin, maybe you want to read it and get a better understanding if you got nothing better to do. Sorry non-german folks, but it is just too much to translate.
Last edited by Mongius; Mar 22, 2017 at 10:31 AM.