ES Recruitment Drive
@Spcr this thread is for discussing recruitment
and thats what we are doing....
Before posting replies tellibg us what is right and wrong I would contact kifox or hope
Chaos, this recruitment thread is strictly for voting, discussion upon the applicants or members will be taken on our discord. Please keep this recruitment thread as organized as can be. Thank you o/
Originally Posted by R0i View Post
Chaos, this recruitment thread is strictly for voting, discussion upon the applicants or members will be taken on our discord. Please keep this recruitment thread as organized as can be. Thank you o/

Couldn't have said it any better.
But ye, this thread is mostly for voting, it's alright that you discussed in here about recruitment and such, but it's best if you discuss this in our discord
just to keep this thread clean for what it's meant for
Omg i feel like you're asking for my address you're asking weird questions that aren't necessary i ain't joining this clan i don't get it who asks these questions every body asksingame questions why would y ou ask those questions
Gizzi boy the recruitment is for people who want to join. You wouldnt wabt someone in your clan who does dumb shit. So you ask questions to get to know them. Noone would inv you anyways you arent even forum active at all.
-----
Sorry for speaking on the behalf of the clan but there is no point in someone coming in and bashibg for no good reason...
Last edited by Samurai; Sep 25, 2017 at 06:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
K R I E G E R Y ' S (o) A P P L I C A T I O N - V 2

Real-Life

I think most of you guys know me by now, but a short introduction nonetheless:

I am Lukas, 22 years old and from Germany. I live about 40km away from Unicorn

After i finished school I spent a year abroad in Ghana and worked in a rehabilitation clinic for drug addicts.
Now, 5 years later, I have a little son, who was the main reason why i stopped playing Toribash about 2-3 years ago. He's 3 years old now, which means i have time to get started again

My other hobbies are playing chess in a club and online and i am interested technology, too.
I spend a lot of time on online forums (Chess/Reddit/Toribash), mostly because I like to be part of a worldwide community

In-Game

I go with the ingame-name Kriegery. I am a 2nd Dan Blackbelt which was always my main account, but i have a spare Black Belt without connection to this account, too.

Most of the time you'll find me at Etouneys, Betting servers to make some sweet TC or at the Quick Aikido Servers, but I'd love to join in some War-Action, too

I play mostly aikido, abd, greykido but I started playing mushu and boxshu, too.

Why i want to join (o)

Since i considered joining a clan i've been looking for active members, both ingame and here at the forum.
Actually, one of the first clans that i've considered applying to is (o) and after a few days of observing the forum i came to the conclussion that this is the (o)nly clan i want to join

Mainly because (o)riginals have been the most interesting players and I already had contact with most of the members either ingame, in this forum or at the discord channel.

Forum Activity

I spent most of my forum time at the market place, the main reason beeing that i want to be a marketeer again.

That is being said, I read about every thread/post since the community became pretty small. The only things that I skip are most of the clan threads, except for (o) of course ;)

I always try to be polite and helpful and not to break any rules. I've had 2 infractions back in 2014 at the market forum and currently one warning.
Appart from the Decap thing with Doom i've never had a serious problem with the mods or other players^^

I check the forum throughout the whole day and answer to PM's within one to two hour most of the time.

So, yeah, i hope you all liked my modified Application V2

Everyone who votes 'Yes' gets 1 TC ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Last edited by Krong; Sep 25, 2017 at 07:30 PM.
[TLL]
yes
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Great app Kriegery, I'm not voting here but I'll have this one wait out.

Best of luck