Ranking
shit, ain't that the troof

got a spar in with zibril, had to edit in a k.o.
keep an eye out for when he relaxes all cause, after that, it's all me
Attached Files
_s _zibriririririririrl.rpl (416.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Marrez; Sep 10, 2018 at 08:41 AM. Reason: m e m e
beware
the goblin
Did what Lionet said and now i can spin to win, idk how well i did it because i kinda got lost in the spinning. I did spins n shit for a good 500 frames after but forget to save ;-;

Edit: I found it lol, ive never done a cartwheel so that was fun and new
-----
Also, pause on frame 1230 and see the spring. I was so freaking tempted to just launch
Attached Files
s_p_t2.rpl (138.4 KB, 6 views)
s_p_t2.0.rpl (244.9 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Micah; Sep 10, 2018 at 12:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Marrez: good stuff as usual, nice movement and I enjoy your fighting

I just think you didn't flow together so nicely in this replay, lacks in sync between you two

for Zibril I would recommend moving more often. Most of this spar you just stayed still and was hit for free several times. What you did doesn't even make a fight, you followed Marrez' movements poorly and when you hit you are just way too soft, don't be afraid of hitting but always communicate with your partner before doing that kind of contact that impacts in his flow/momentum.

@Micah: yeah yeah! Your tori movement looks much better now, your launchs are greats and your legs movements is just beautiful!!!! I just loved your second launch, great stuff my man
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thank you my brother

he is some more rando sp stuff because multiplayer and self spars take to long, the rust is disappearing
-----
s_life is now hands down my favorite mp spar. Fist and I fought, no coordination, 10 frames all the way through no changes, shit talking through the entire thing. Which makes the really fucking cool to me
Attached Files
fuck_sp.rpl (192.0 KB, 7 views)
s_life.rpl (440.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Micah; Sep 12, 2018 at 03:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Shigiezi i'm going to need you to chill the fuck out. that kind of melodrama and useless negativity has no place in this organization and it certainly has no place around me

@Micah shigiezi had no business posting that kinda shit here and i don't think it was right for you reply to it and give that sort of negativity any attention, especially with a "rest in peace"
beware
the goblin
i've said all i need to say

when your attitude's better, you'll be welcomed back. but until then, take some time for self-reflection and self-discovery, not self-loathing. and enough of this back and forth.

i don't want you posting on this board for a good while. i need some time and space away from you and you need it too. in 3 months, if i'm even fresh in your memory then, hit me up and we can catch up and talk

you're a good dude, shiggy, i know you are. just gotta learn to relax.
Last edited by Marrez; Sep 13, 2018 at 06:24 AM.
beware
the goblin
@Marrez I thought he was joking. But sure, that's no excuse to play along.
@Shigiezi, if you are suicidal I've been in your shoes twice before; I am a great listener. (hint, hint)
Request: Student Membership
Name: Wayne
Languages: English
2 Replays of your spars: pretty please I don't have any YET