Toribash
the next thing to learn is not to double-post , and maybe to cut back on double editing too.
Last edited by Sado; Jan 27, 2009 at 03:20 AM.
belt: black
why i want to join: i want to be in a respected and awesome clan
list of past clans: The_Legion, Scream
other interests: Music, Taekwondo, nds, basketball
Dear RedDragon7,
I also enjoy music. I play a Fender Strat in my offtime and I'd like having someone else in the clan who enjoys music. You also called our clan awesome and here in TAG, sucking up gets you far. Anywho....Accepted
meap rocks

belt:green

why i want to join:ive heard this is a good clan and i think its cool

list of past clans:death reapers

other interest:skateboarding,music,Taekwondo,kungfu,bask etball
Originally Posted by weeman1 View Post

belt:green

why i want to join:ive heard this is a good clan and i think its cool

list of past clans:death reapers

other interest:skateboarding,music,Taekwondo,kungfu,bask etball

READ THE FIRST POST.

HERE, LET ME HELP BY REPEATING IT IN GIANT BLACK TEXT 5 TIMES.

YOU MUST BE BLACK BELT TO JOIN.

oh, and every noob that comes in here saying "dis clan iz cule" or "i luv dis clan cuz it rox" is getting a screaming at.
Weeman1 Sorry but for your obvious lack of a black belt I have to decline you. If you'd like to return when you do have a black belt then I'd be happy to consider you. Thanks. Declined
meap rocks
belt:black
why i want to join:my friend up there, RedDragon7, is here, so i want to follow in his wise footsteps and join an awesome clan (take THAT scream!)
list of past clans:TheLegion, Scream
other interests:music(classical, kinda. im in band), other video games lol, random drawing, making funny avatars, sucking at sports, other random fun things
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
belt:black
why i want to join:my friend up there, RedDragon7, is here, so i want to follow in his wise footsteps and join an awesome clan (take THAT scream!)
list of past clans:TheLegion, Scream
other interests:music(classical, kinda. im in band), other video games lol, random drawing, making funny avatars, sucking at sports, other random fun things

accepted

just a quick note though, your avatar isnt funny, more like a copy of an old meme, and dont suck up to us.
well, yeah.... lol
thanks for the acceptance, but i have a few things to "inform" you of.
first of all, i had no idea that someone made something like that avatar before. i just randomly came up with the idea lol. and second, do you and sado agree with each other that much? cause he said sucking up would get you far in TAG... just pointing that out. thanks for the acceptance again
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN