Toribash
Original Post
Problem at Multiplayer
Umm, when I join a room, then wait for like 5 seconds, my toribash freezes then exits. Help or any solutions please?
Seems like the generic multiplayer problem at the moment.

At what point does it crash? Upon entering the room or on the loadup to the room?

(Currently the solution for this is uninstalling and reinstalling if it keeps crashing after you have entered the room)
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
What version do you use?

Some versions will do that...

Try using the current version.

To make toribash faster, set the quality to "Minimum" or "Low"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Karst mentioned it in the above about lowering options, this might affect it in some way.

Anyhow, all I can say is uninstall and reinstall the game, after backing up the essentials (custom mods, replays, scripts, screenshots, etc).

Also which version are you using? Standalone Toribash or Steam Toribash?
I'm having the same problem kinda, ever since the steam update, when I load multiplayer list, it loads a lot of rooms then crashes like "toribash not responding" then forces me to exit toribash. I'm using 4.3 and it's standalone. So currently, i can't access multiplayer

I just realised that my cooling fan starts to turn faster and makes noise while loading the server list, but slows down back to normal when tb crashes
Last edited by xlr84life; May 23, 2014 at 07:19 PM.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
The standalone version is having errors like this anyway since the steam release. I would just say to not load the server list as it is trying to load all the new ones at the same time and saying "fuck this I'm out".

I would suggest using the Steam version, and maybe checking the Steam Support Discussions every once in a while to see if updates occur.

Also to avoid this problem, probably use /jo (roomname) instead of using the serverlist, if possible.
Last edited by Abyss; May 23, 2014 at 07:23 PM.
I'm using Standalone.
-----
Also, I already tried using the /jo command, Nothing happened, Just crashed again.
Last edited by Tyriao; May 24, 2014 at 04:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump