ES Recruitment Drive
I held the top spot on toribash wii before.

Wii legends: Drakoid, Uke-V2, Tryforce (me)

The guy "Thomas" was a hacker and had like a billion qi.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I could start the highest win rate off my alt Kamby816. 100% win rate with 5 games played.Toribash Community - View Profile: kamby816
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
not 100% sure what "highest elo" entails, but i guess the rating system for ranked season 2 was wack-a-mole in comparison to every other season. these guys had the highest by far

also, lamby actually brings up a fair point of highest winrate basically being "highest win/lose ratio", being better the more wins there are compared to losses. i would almost consider highest winstreak for something, but as it can't be determined like.. at all, would be hard to confirm
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Pomi has earliest join date (01.01.1970).

Wounder deserves the title of the biggest art collector, though some might argue on that.
(going by general value, and what it'd be worth now).
*His art collection is the best organised and showcased too, someone could beat him if they spent the time showcasing the collection.

Kyou has the most wins within the ES tourney winner statistics (boop).

Hi is the player with the most valuable inventory in the game.
(Ymir likely came really close or maybe over with his collection prior to selling).
*I can get into more details but each Alpha Helmet being worth around 200$, and he currently owns 9, is enough of an argument.

As for our mogul achievement, the clan was made on the 8th of July and we became official 11th of August, so it's 34 days :100: we were ready to apply as soon as 1 month struck, will likely get beat anytime soon as the current Clan Cops (rip) are very swift with the process.
Last edited by melrose; Jan 8, 2023 at 08:11 AM.
Originally Posted by melrose View Post
Pomi has earliest join date (01.01.1970).

yeah in that case i'm the oldest member on the forums
I had -32 ELO before the new ELO ranking. Yet to see anyone with a lower ELO, let alone a negative one.
Either I'm the worst player in Toribash or I have the lowest ELO, you choose.
Originally Posted by Lamby View Post
I could start the highest win rate off my alt Kamby816. 100% win rate with 5 games played.Toribash Community - View Profile: kamby816

Originally Posted by avenue View Post
not 100% sure what "highest elo" entails, but i guess the rating system for ranked season 2 was wack-a-mole in comparison to every other season. these guys had the highest by far

also, lamby actually brings up a fair point of highest winrate basically being "highest win/lose ratio", being better the more wins there are compared to losses. i would almost consider highest winstreak for something, but as it can't be determined like.. at all, would be hard to confirm

For the winrate, like I said before I think a better system should be put in place to determine if it's valid, such as only counting after brown or black belt.
Highest winstreak would be nice to see, making them only valid if it happens in public official servers.

For the elo, I'll take a better look later and compare to other seasons to see the all-time highest. Nokia one seems legit.
-----
Originally Posted by Link View Post
I held the top spot on toribash wii before.

Wii legends: Drakoid, Uke-V2, Tryforce (me)

The guy "Thomas" was a hacker and had like a billion qi.

Originally Posted by ryuu View Post
ash: most TC bought with money
prince: most TC earned with boosters

tbh we need to have some evidence to validate the records
Last edited by victortb; Jan 8, 2023 at 06:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Most clan leagues won?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Most clan leagues won?

most dependent on clan league wins /j

i think orc force & relax are the most popular without a doubt
- the force being owned by ~77k players and almost 100k copies of the item existing
- the relax being owned by ~54k players; though chronos has more copies in existence, it has much fewer players that own one
https://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop_item.php?id=51 https://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop_item.php?id=52