Original Post
Near Death Experiences
Have any of you come close to dying?
Did that experience change you?
How did you feel or realize?
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
So there I was, sitting in the bathtub with my laptop, fully immersed in a game of Toribash. I was in the zone, executing moves and combos like a champion. But then, out of nowhere, I had a sudden craving for toast. I mean, I'm not even sure where the thought came from, but I knew I had to have it.

Being the genius that I am, I thought to myself "Why not just bring the toaster into the bathroom with me? That way I can play and eat at the same time." So, I got out of the tub, grabbed my toaster, and plugged it in right next to the bathtub.

I was so focused on the game, that I didn't even realize that I had accidentally dropped the toaster into the bathtub with me. Suddenly, there were sparks flying everywhere and the water was starting to boil. I jumped out of the tub, electrocuted and toasted to a crisp, but alive.

Needless to say, I learned a valuable lesson that day about the dangers of combining electricity and water. But most importantly, I discovered that you can't play Toribash with just one hand because your other hand is busy holding a piece of toast.
idk i fainted once bc i can't sweat normally anymore
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
This would probably be the time I went Wild-water rafting. Funnily enough, this dumb friend of ours thought WWR would be some sailor guy paddling us around in a neat calm river where she could get content for her instagram stories. Things soon changed when we were driven to a separate facility to be trained and given a safety briefing.

Nervousness set it for me, as I can never really figure what sort of adrenaline-junkie activities I like and dislike. Rollercoasters scare me, bunjee jumping is fine for me, no clue.

Moving on, We boarded the raft and the drops down the river were denoted in levels, 1 being the shortest fall, 4s being the harshest and largest falls. I quickly started enjoying it strangely, and all the pent up anticipation of angst withered away too. At the back of my head however, I was wary of how hard the rocks beneath us were, and the current was clearly a crushing force to be reckoned with. One of the drops had me fall out of the raft, though my foot was anchored in like the safety instructor had instructed. So half my body was hanging out and even though I could've crunched my way back up with my abdominal muscles, the irregularity in movement caused by the waves and current overwhelmed me. This is when fear set in, as all the other friends on-board panicked, no one was a trained professional. Thankfully, the ride did come to an end with me hanging out for about 30 seconds, but the raft kept thrashing against the rocks. Just a singular clash against my spine could've very well left me paralyzed - permanently.

In retrospect, this was an excessively bad decision. What's interesting to note here is, apparently I was smiling, laughing and having the time of my life while I was hanging out the raft. Perhaps it was shock? Ionno, but not doing that again.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by list View Post
This would probably be the time I went Wild-water rafting. Funnily enough, this dumb friend of ours thought WWR would be some sailor guy paddling us around in a neat calm river where she could get content for her instagram stories. Things soon changed when we were driven to a separate facility to be trained and given a safety briefing.

Nervousness set it for me, as I can never really figure what sort of adrenaline-junkie activities I like and dislike. Rollercoasters scare me, bunjee jumping is fine for me, no clue.

Moving on, We boarded the raft and the drops down the river were denoted in levels, 1 being the shortest fall, 4s being the harshest and largest falls. I quickly started enjoying it strangely, and all the pent up anticipation of angst withered away too. At the back of my head however, I was wary of how hard the rocks beneath us were, and the current was clearly a crushing force to be reckoned with. One of the drops had me fall out of the raft, though my foot was anchored in like the safety instructor had instructed. So half my body was hanging out and even though I could've crunched my way back up with my abdominal muscles, the irregularity in movement caused by the waves and current overwhelmed me. This is when fear set in, as all the other friends on-board panicked, no one was a trained professional. Thankfully, the ride did come to an end with me hanging out for about 30 seconds, but the raft kept thrashing against the rocks. Just a singular clash against my spine could've very well left me paralyzed - permanently.

In retrospect, this was an excessively bad decision. What's interesting to note here is, apparently I was smiling, laughing and having the time of my life while I was hanging out the raft. Perhaps it was shock? Ionno, but not doing that again.

It's always a good idea to be aware of your own limits and preferences when it comes to adrenaline-pumping activities. It sounds like you had a bit of a scare on your wild-water rafting adventure, but it's great that you were able to come out of it relatively unscathed. It's also worth noting that even though you were smiling and laughing, it doesn't necessarily mean you weren't scared or in danger - sometimes our bodies react in unexpected ways in high-stress situations.

It's important to listen to your instincts and not push yourself too far out of your comfort zone, especially when it comes to activities that can be physically dangerous.
No and Yes.It did.
I felt bad that someone was ready to murder me. 2. i felt a sense of achievement after experiencing near death as i felt like i got a snippet of my journey to paradise and the encounter with THE Glorious Allah.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by Occult View Post
It's always a good idea to be aware of your own limits and preferences when it comes to adrenaline-pumping activities. It sounds like you had a bit of a scare on your wild-water rafting adventure, but it's great that you were able to come out of it relatively unscathed. It's also worth noting that even though you were smiling and laughing, it doesn't necessarily mean you weren't scared or in danger - sometimes our bodies react in unexpected ways in high-stress situations.

It's important to listen to your instincts and not push yourself too far out of your comfort zone, especially when it comes to activities that can be physically dangerous.

This is why I find it difficult to access what the balance is. Almost every sport / activity has an added risk. How much should I be taking and where to draw the line has always bothered me.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by list View Post
This is why I find it difficult to access what the balance is. Almost every sport / activity has an added risk. How much should I be taking and where to draw the line has always bothered me.

Determining the balance of risk vs. reward in any activity or sport can be challenging, as everyone's tolerance for risk and comfort level is different. It's important to remember that even seemingly low-risk activities can still have some level of danger involved.

One way to approach this is to start by educating yourself about the activity or sport you're interested in. Learn about the potential risks and what safety measures are in place to mitigate them. This can give you a better understanding of what you're getting into.

Another approach is to start with activities that have a lower level of risk and gradually work your way up to more challenging activities. This can help you build your confidence and develop a better sense of what you are comfortable with.

It's also important to listen to your own instincts and pay attention to how your body is reacting. If something doesn't feel right, or if you're feeling overly anxious or scared, it may be a sign that you're pushing yourself too far.

Remember that it's always better to err on the side of caution and take the time to find your own balance. And also if you ever have doubts or questions, it's better to ask professionals or experienced people in the field, they can give you a better perspective.

As I'm not much of a rafter myself, the advice I can extend to you is unfortunately limited.
Yes a few times.I learn and move on. Usually, willpower keeps me alive. I only recall being saved once.

Freezing, heat, falling, alcohol, sports, dumb shit. Typically, when you do stupid things, you can seriousoy injure yourself, even if the stupid things are necessary.

The best lesson I’ve learned is that no one cares you’re alive, only when you die, so fuck them, I won’t die. Get rekd (half hearted)

None of my close calls resulted in flashbacks or anything. Just accidents.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.