Ranking
View Poll Results: who will win the boxing match this afternoon?
jake paul
1 Votes / 50.00%
tommy fury
1 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
paul vs fury 2PM E.T
who u got?

some stats got paul as the favorite funny enough, he has the worst undefeated real boxer he could have fought so I think he has a solid chance 2 win only based of furys last performance
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
how u get that
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
fury won

barely
Definitely not rigged, it was actually quite a good match, they are both good boxers.
Kind of sad that this was the main event though, and not badou against jack, which was just a higher quality fight.
wbc cruiserweight championships are just mere warmup for youtube boxers............
-----
i dont think fury or paul are good boxers tho. they are actually pretty damn bad tbh consider who they actually get to train with, and how many years they both have already spent into it, hasnt tommy boxed for like 20 years lol, and jake has boxed since like 2017? saying anything positive of their boxing skills makes me feel really dirty
Last edited by akina; Feb 28, 2023 at 01:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the best boxer is that short filipino robotics engineer who beat a rich guy that trades stocks and determined a goldfish made better decisions than wallstreetbets
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal