ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What is so good about this game?
I really do love this game. The mechanics are so good on some mods (like rk-mma and abd besides grab glitch xd) and you can make overly exaggerated depictions of movements that are common in martial arts. The damage point system is such a cool feature you don't really see in such a detailed fashion in any other fighting/ragdoll physics games so the design of Toribash deserves a lot more credit. I just wish there were more players again. Playing against other vets is especially fun except I feel everyone waste their time in boxshu public queue

I find myself travelling day and night through these servers just searching for an opponent who will sit in a lobby and play with a COOL style not just one opener on repeat, I feel the game becomes a lot more fun when you try moves that are tough to operate but effective and cool-looking for a satisfying match & replay. Anyone out there?

So I'd like to hear what you think is good about the game too?
the best part of the game is the quit button
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
i'd say the best part about this game is being called 200 slurs per second in pub boxshu
finishing a replay after hours of agony
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
thinking i'm good at aikido then losing to a shovel
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
Betting servers and 3D items.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Originally Posted by Nurse View Post
the most unique and complicated competitive videogame probably

i kinda agree with that honestly. everyone has their own unique playstyle at the highest level its really cool.
competitive, yeah freeplay and replaymaking is cool, but the different playstyles and infinite ways to play makes it great, specially considering mods
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey