Ranking
Very Well.
I like this kid already guys. What do yall think?
The best application I seen so far.
It's a yes for me.
And he is pretty good ingame to.
Lets wait for everyone else to vote.

------------

Edit: After confirming the votes in our skype call we have decided to let you in.
Last edited by Kuttle; Dec 7, 2014 at 10:17 PM.
Name: John or Johnny

Belt: Black almost 2nd Dan

Why i want to Join: i just need a new clan my old was was disbanded and i want to meet new cool people.

Fav mods: Akido (Big dojo) Greykido Judo (Frac) Mushu and random mods

Things i lack: a adult voice,

What i need to improve on: Throwing,Lifting, slaming, and grappling.

How your recruiting: your recruinting a harden "war god" i play many sport baseball, football ((MURICAN)) and i am a wrestler. I am very smart and got Third Honors and i play many RTS and simulations like the Arma series i am a very good leader as i love airsoft and thing tactily people listen to me and when i say TAKE COVER they are fools if they dont , I play guitar but i'm not the best.i soon want to get into video editing and stuff and my favorite band is the Pillows, they did all the songs for Fooly Cooly FLCL a Anime that i love ((#ANIME4LYFE)) and thats all i have to say about dat.
Shinigami
Well well you found the recruitment thread , Haha jk.

You seem pretty cool judging by the ingame and forum application you have here.
I will have a talk with the co leader and the other members are welcome to have a say so.
Is his application good enough?

You guys decidde, lets get the clan working together.
Very... Interesting application. I say no yes for creativity and detail.
God damn, I hate stupid people.
Ingame 9/7 atleast, usually on public mushu or jousting, sometimes in tourneys.
Originally Posted by Destoyer99 View Post
Name: John or Johnny

Belt: Black almost 2nd Dan

Why i want to Join: i just need a new clan my old was was disbanded and i want to meet new cool people.

Fav mods: Akido (Big dojo) Greykido Judo (Frac) Mushu and random mods

Things i lack: a adult voice,

What i need to improve on: Throwing,Lifting, slaming, and grappling.

How your recruiting: your recruinting a harden "war god" i play many sport baseball, football ((MURICAN)) and i am a wrestler. I am very smart and got Third Honors and i play many RTS and simulations like the Arma series i am a very good leader as i love airsoft and thing tactily people listen to me and when i say TAKE COVER they are fools if they dont , I play guitar but i'm not the best.i soon want to get into video editing and stuff and my favorite band is the Pillows, they did all the songs for Fooly Cooly FLCL a Anime that i love ((#ANIME4LYFE)) and thats all i have to say about dat.

The reason you want to join is because your old clan disbanded. So we are a fall back?

Neutral for now.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Name:Aaron aka ToxicPants

Belt: 3rd dan soon to be 4th

something about myself: im a rather relaxed guy, i dont really talk too much or w/e but i do like to be in a skype call, if its chill of course.
im a musiscian irl, it is actually the only thing i do besides gaming, sleeping and eating.
i sometimes have the problem i dream away, so i can be afk for 5 minutes every once in a while;p i am getting back into the whole texture making thing atm so ill be making art again from now on, and when its good enough ill obviously start selling again ofcourse.

reason i wanna join: i have been searching for a clan that fits me, and its not rly working. i have been talking to DeT and we agreed this could be the one.

Your favorite mods, things you lack at doing and what you need help with if any:
i fell in love with Abd recently, i never really liked playing it but after i quit and came back i just couldnt stop.. i dont really need help atm tho.
i lack alot of focus, i dream too much, even during games.

i hope to hear from you soon! have a good night
Hello toxicpants.
Nice application you got there.
Yea det is a weird guy. We are still working on him, to get him in the right mind set.
hehee
I seen you play before you are pretty good.
Just make sure you read the rules and stuff on our desc.
Be nice and i am glad to welcome you to our clan but it isn't dependent apon me.
Lets wait for other votes