Toribash
Original Post
Getting into subwoofers
So soon-ish I will be getting my license, and with that comes a job. I have a 2002 Ford Explorer and I want to put 1-2 12 inch subs in the back. I have no experience with subwoofers other than when my brother lived here, he had 2 12 inch subs in his car, and I thought that was the coolest shit in the world XD

What brands/types of subwoofers are quality? I don't have a price range as of now, but I am estimating that it would range from 500-1000 USD for the whole set up so I could get something reasonably good.

And what kinds of amplifiers are good? And stereo's, but I could probably just ask my dad about stereos because he deals with that stuff a bit :v
-----
Edit: For anyone who might ask why I wouldn't just ask my brother, he is in the air force and lives in new mexico right now, and I don't want to bother him while he's at work or anything cuz I don't how his timezone compares to mine
Last edited by Kozmonaut; Sep 16, 2016 at 04:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Subwoofers in a car are soooo douchy and lame. Go buy a hummer while you're at it.

I didn't ask your opinion on them. If you don't like them then why would you reply to the thread?
you're on thin ice, pal