Toribash
Originally Posted by UltimaKH1 View Post
Ok on the shop tab whenever i click it and feel like seing my stats knowing i won't it always says this:
Belt: epic belt
Qi: Over 9000
TC: Over 9000

Stats coming soon...All revamped

Well soon means quick and Ive waited a year and they still never came and it sucks so answer this please >.>

You haven't waited a year....... You may have waited from 2008-2009 but not a year. And just like everyone else said they'll come when they come, be patient.
I know that to most people they aren't that big of a deal, but to people who often do trades, they really do matter and make the business a lot smoother.

I'm wondering, since the old system was already made, are they not able to just keep using that, while working on the new system?
They can just replace it when the new system is finished right?

Also, if they didn't spend so much time revising the forums looks, maybe more time for the functions.... ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by SecondSoul View Post
You haven't waited a year....... You may have waited from 2008-2009 but not a year. And just like everyone else said they'll come when they come, be patient.

I have an alt named UltimaKH2, that I made in 2008. I would at least like some update or whatever on how its going...
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(