Ranking
Original Post
post your coolest heads (that are ok for others to use/modify)
leave your best heads here

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]

[NERD]
[OLDA]
[inq]
Re: post your coolest heads (that are ok for others to use/modify)
This is the head I like to use.

This one is made in MS paint and is based on this one head that was one big eyeball.

Cool heads, and oi to the other people. Keep on topic.
I don't have a head - well I do, and it's all black - so I doubt anyone will find it rocket science to copy
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
guys don't u think there should be a bult-in head maker because i have dial-up and i cant download photoshop nor can i with gimp (cant get high speed were i live) and veb i know ure going to tell me to put this into "what do you want to see in toribash" but no on that post nobody listins to me and i cant get digital image to work eather GOD DAMNIT but here i got digital image to work but it sucked BAD I zoomed in on a picture of me holding a small bouncy ball with a smily face

Dear veb,

If you want ill make you a head just tell me wat u want on it.

Cheers,
Use-t1337dude.
guys don't u think there should be a bult-in head maker because i have dial-up and i cant download photoshop nor can i with gimp (cant get high speed were i live) and veb i know ure going to tell me to put this into "what do you want to see in toribash" but no on that post nobody listins to me and i cant get digital image to work eather GOD DAMNIT but here i got digital image to work but it sucked BAD I zoomed in on a picture of me holding a small bouncy ball with a smily face

yeah now i definetily see why we must add that! i'll tell hampa to get right on it, just for your sake!
I've tried figuring out how to do it by myself but it just wont work... And I can't find a topic that tells me how... So how the heck do I use heads? I can't change it from the default.
The heads are made from a certain kind of image file called .TGA

The names of these files are all the names of the players of Toribash.

The location of these head image files are located in the folder called 'heads' in the toribash directory.

To make the head: you need to make the texture you want with correct proportions to the other images and then save it in the 'heads' directory as a TGA file with the same name you give yourself ingame. this way you will have your unique character heads ingame.

To rename youself check the ingame setup.
Awesome! Thanks Tombot, you rock.