ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[VID] First video - WIP
Please read before commenting.

So this is my first go at video editing.
~NO CC has been added yet~
~NO Pancrop has been added yet~
~NO effects have been added yet~
(So don't mention that^)

This is still a VERY rough draft, and is subject to major change, so CnC would be greatly appreciated.
Also I know the sync isn't that great, so I would love some feedback or tips on that.

Sony Vegas 13
Fraps
TB

This is really good, I'd just think you'd need to add effects next like: Glitching - Rewind - Pause - Blurring.
If you have not added core ssentials then don't post the WiP, the only thing people can say is that the keyframing isn't even good.

Add CC, Pancrop and effects before posting a wip, or making a thread, what's the point?
Are the project settings in 60 or 30 fps?
If they are 60 fps and you're only rendering them in 30 fps, do you have 60 fps recording on Fraps set?
Do you use the velocity envelope?
Disable resample.
Which plugins do you have?
I recommend getting plugins if you don't have them.
For the pancrop, try right-clicking on the keyframes and setting them to slow if you want to make the transitions smoother.
Looking neat for a first video

Originally Posted by Lotramus View Post
Are the project settings in 60 or 30 fps?
If they are 60 fps and you're only rendering them in 30 fps, do you have 60 fps recording on Fraps set?

In general it's best to leave videos at 30fps for videos made without twixtor, otherwise it'll look bad

Do you use the velocity envelope?
Disable resample.

^

Which plugins do you have?
I recommend getting plugins if you don't have them.

To be frank I'd suggest that you stay away from most plugins (Other than maybe RSMB, which is motion blur that you simply just dump over your whole video) until you've got the basics such as sync and freecam down

After that you can try getting Magic Bullet Looks to create CC, although you can manage fine without

For the pancrop, try right-clicking on the keyframes and setting them to slow if you want to make the transitions smoother.

There isn't any pancrop though
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
In general it's best to leave videos at 30fps for videos made without twixtor, otherwise it'll look bad

Yeah.

To be frank I'd suggest that you stay away from most plugins (Other than maybe RSMB, which is motion blur that you simply just dump over your whole video) until you've got the basics such as sync and freecam down

After that you can try getting Magic Bullet Looks to create CC, although you can manage fine without

I meant RSMB.

There isn't any pancrop though

This was to prevent roughness in the future. I can read.