Toribash
Original Post
Remaking set without owning it.
Am I allowed to remake a old set of mine me without owning it? When I say remake I mean make a new better version of it.
Sup nerd
Making a new version all from the scratch is allowed I guess. As long as doesn't turn out exactly the same as the old one.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shouldn't it be allowed aslong as you don't sell it?

Idk, Think it's like that atleast
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Just make sure to make it unique from the original.

There wouldn't be any problem whatsoever if you were to track down the original and buy it back
Using the same theme is fine, but doing the same designs is a no-no. You can just make it and show the two sets to someone random and ask them if the sets look alike. If they say "no" then you're good.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
well, if you are gonna just edit it then it is illegal.
even if you are gonna make it from scratch but like it still illegal, called plagiarism tho.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
Originally Posted by 00Assassin00 View Post
well, if you are gonna just edit it then it is illegal.
even if you are gonna make it from scratch but like it still illegal, called plagiarism tho.

It wouldn't be plagiarism if he made from scratch, and it's different. If he were to add different details, make it better quality, and generally add a significant amount of change, it should be okay.
shit
a remake, no, but an entirely new set inspired by it and its idea, sure
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I think u can do it...but i can't tell what u are thinking when u say make it better and edit.
U can't use the same base of the texture and just add shades, texture to objects, etc and use the same line design as the other drawing. If u move the lines, make newones, etc it should perfectly legal. And nobody can tell that u used an older set. Tomake this one.
Just make it look different and its ok.
Anyway. Make sure that u read the rules of art board and make sure that u move cleverly around them. This is all i can say.

Maybe post an example of a old texture and a new one that u say its different and people can give out better oppinions.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Yeah ok, this has been answered pretty thoroughly, closing. PM me if you think this should be reopened
h