ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Password leak?
So over the last week my account has been logged into from 3 different countries, I changed my password the first time I got one of those mails but even after changing my mail and toribash password there's still suspicious logins. Can't really explain this in any other way than that someone has access to my passwords even though I keep changing them.
Also I didn't click any phishing links or get any viruses.
I'm currently in France so it wouldn't make sense that my account is being used in scandinavian countries.

mails

dreamy suicide act
if you use a vpn to access the forums, it could be that

otherwise, look into changing your password
when i access it through my phone or other stuff, i get those emails..
maybe you've logged in on something else?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I also got alot of these same messages. i literally have 50+ of those in my gmail. Yet nothing have happend. Don't know why it's doing that.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
It only does that if there's something the server considers weird happening to your account.

If the IP isn't yours, and isn't anything you use, change passwords ASAP.

And FFS stop using old passwords if you're doing that, pretty sure the constant password changes users are forced to do now should be a hint as to why that is a bad idea. ¬_¬

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you