Toribash
Originally Posted by cablebox60 View Post
Thanks for the reply bro, but I'm getting a bunch of errors when trying to run the code. I'd appreciate changes to my original code to actually make it work.

It's just an example, see below:
Originally Posted by GnilRettemHC View Post
No one here is going to do your homework for you, but many people will happily discuss your work with you.

Read my suggestions and implement the changes yourself if you think they will work.

Originally Posted by BaraYaoi View Post
Whoever is teaching you how to code is teaching you completely arbitrary shit.

Never programmed processing before in my life literally just glanced at his code and jotted down the necessary changes, had to make some assumptions about how it works since it looks like C with clearly a lot of stuff missing (where are callbacks registered?). I can see a few mistakes, but this isn't a patch submission.

>being taught how to code
Wish I was back in school tho, ez life.
Last edited by GnilRettemHC; Jun 1, 2016 at 09:22 AM.
Originally Posted by BaraYaoi View Post
Whoever is teaching you how to code is teaching you completely arbitrary shit.

What, defining variables to avoid magic numbers? Refactoring code and keeping it compartmentalised for easier comprehension and future modification?

I don't know what you're talking about but I get the feeling you're the type of guy who'd hand in his assignment in as a single 1000 line long .c file with everything done in main.
I will bid you to go and read some books about game programming then come and do it alone.
you are requesting community to make a game for you and will pay what you dont have.