ES Recruitment Drive
That is something that would only happen in a fairy tail
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
hi larfen I love you for doing this
i mean you started months ago but i still love you for the fact that you go super in-depth.

maybe ill send u moor replays bby if i get around to make them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Hello sorry for missing last week. I apologize for that and for what I'm about to tell you.

I will be taking a brief hiatus from the making of this series. I just finished my first year of college and went back home for the summer. Due to reasons I have limited internet and its simply not feasible to upload a big-ass video every week.

I'm going to be moving soon, and I hope my internet situation will improve then, but I probably won't put anything out for a month or so.

Sorry about this, but there's not much an 18 year old kid can do by himself about this. I hope you stay subscribed for my triumphant return in a few weeks
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
Hello sorry for missing last week. I apologize for that and for what I'm about to tell you.

I will be taking a brief hiatus from the making of this series. I just finished my first year of college and went back home for the summer. Due to reasons I have limited internet and its simply not feasible to upload a big-ass video every week.

I'm going to be moving soon, and I hope my internet situation will improve then, but I probably won't put anything out for a month or so.

Sorry about this, but there's not much an 18 year old kid can do by himself about this. I hope you stay subscribed for my triumphant return in a few weeks

Subscribed from the start, never will leave that.
Hope your move will go through smoothly.
get good internet (your net AND the player).
Cya I guess, ily
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post

i'd totally take over the series if i had a decent voice but i'm 12 soooooo…

that sucks though man. Hope to see your channel back soon
New video for you guys finally, sorry for the wait

[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~