ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Tex] Robot head thing
I made this using gimp 2
This is only my second head so it's not the best but a vast improvement of my first. It is watermarked so you can't steal.
I think I need some more advice and maybe ideas. Anything you like or dislike please tell me.

*Added Ingames*

Anyway here it is:

Head

*New* Other head made robot themed

Last edited by ThePlant; Jun 21, 2015 at 07:40 AM.
~ThePlant
All those redish Orange splitches on the back are confusing me. What are they?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Try using texture flats for mapping once you are saticfied with the mapping put in basic colors etc then comes the shading which there is non of it in your texture but some people have a different style if you can pull it off without shading that would be a great start for the flat search in Google "toribash head texture template"
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
All those redish Orange splitches on the back are confusing me. What are they?

I'm not entirely sure, kinda just lights or something :/
just thought it added some more style
-----
Originally Posted by experts View Post
Try using texture flats for mapping once you are saticfied with the mapping put in basic colors etc then comes the shading which there is non of it in your texture but some people have a different style if you can pull it off without shading that would be a great start for the flat search in Google "toribash head texture template"

I have a mapping thing, maybe I didnt use it too well but anyway I'm not entirely sure on how to shade it in gimp; Unless using the gradient but it then takes the whole page instead of a specific area.
Last edited by ThePlant; Jun 21, 2015 at 07:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~ThePlant