Ranking
Original Post
Why is my usertitle "Shameful Member"?
I've probably logged on this forum 4 or 5 times on this account since 2009. No idea when or how it happened so I may as well ask. I didn't change it myself. I did post in the Wibbles a lot if I do remember correctly. I was wondering if there was a general way that I got this?

If an answer isn't possible, whatever, I'm just a bit curious.
Possibly because you've had an account for so long without really using it, might be like a joke or something.
I think it has something to do with obtaining an old school symbol ingame for people who weren't oldchoolers (the symbol was a "+" next to your name ingame). People who had that symbol ingame, and were not oldschoolers, got it taken away from them, and got their usertitle changed to "shameful member". Unfortunately I don't known the reasoning on how people obtained the symbol. I think it had something to do with fighting hampa ingame, or something along those lines. If any old mods from 2010-2012 (since thats when people were given the usertitles) want to confirm, or correct this, please go ahead.
Last edited by Rfifan; Aug 1, 2015 at 11:25 PM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
I think it has something to do with obtaining an old school symbol ingame for people who weren't oldchoolers (the symbol was a "+" next to your name ingame). People who had that symbol ingame, and were not oldschoolers, got it taken away from them, and got their usertitle changed to "shameful member". Unfortunately I don't known the reasoning on how people obtained the symbol. I think it had something to do with fighting hampa ingame, or something along those lines. If any old mods from 2010-2012 (since thats when people were given the usertitles) want to confirm, or correct this, please go ahead.

I'm not sure about this, but I think I remember reading somewhere a long while ago that people who pirated the game back when it was p2p had the oldschooler status removed and given that usertitle, I'm not 100% sure.

but then again his join date is 2009
Last edited by Albus; Aug 2, 2015 at 01:02 AM.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Perhaps. I have an account that has a join date in 2007 which I am an oldschooler on. Maybe it somehow got mixed with that while I was playing.
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
Here it is.
Maybe you tried using the registration code from your '07 account on this one?

Must have been way way back if I ever tried, though I'm not sure if I did. Thanks for the info though guys. Somehow makes a bit of sense xD Interesting they posted the names publicly like that, as well. I suppose I am very shameful.

EDIT: After reading the thread fully, this is very likely to be the case. Thanks again!
Last edited by Tint_old; Aug 2, 2015 at 04:23 AM.