Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Numbers
I tried to go out of my comfort zone with this one, I would make it longer but I honestly was just sick of working on it so I did the spinny camera thing and stopped

here it is

Replays by Numbers

After Effects cs6
The CC is quite nice, but your velo isn't "velo enough". The replays are sometimes hard to follow. Those pathetic attempts at screenpumps are atrocious, the video just doesn't really have any flow. imo, I like what you was going for there tho. I do like the video, I just want you to know what I noticed
(apologies for my misjudgement on the FPS)
Last edited by MasterTech; Apr 3, 2016 at 12:47 AM.
Hey fam, this was really nice, definetely a big step up.
The effects were very fitting, I personally have nothing to say about them except that you should look into polishing some of them a little more.
Velo: Your velo is really nice, the speeds fit well and i like the way you change up your angles.
Your screenpumps are nice, and your p/c in general is okay, i think its lacking a bit though, needs more rotation and you should try playing around with your position while you edit. All in all it was nice, i liked the cc, the glowing eyes at 0:10 made me cum o-o
Too many strobe flashes though :c
The velo on the cine could be a little better with some p/c, rotation and maybe wiggles.

Nice !
Ep is ded strop tryna revive it you nerds
Tbh Vid was good CC was decent but I could barely see whats going on but keep going cause youre better than me !

Channel - ok
Badass effects, but the music doesn't match the video. Maybe make something like Mocucha, he has an idea of getting the music to match the replays.
Nice
Originally Posted by Carnivorax View Post
Badass effects, but the music doesn't match the video. Maybe make something like Mocucha, he has an idea of getting the music to match the replays.

You're right, my next video will be mused - It's a trap

Originally Posted by yoshiman60 View Post
Tbh Vid was good CC was decent but I could barely see whats going on but keep going cause youre better than me !

That was the kinda theme I was going for, a bit overedited, don't know if I pulled it off or not
This video was really cool, but things like the transition at :06 felt way too slow. Small things like that can kill a whole video for me, since they're so short. Think cutting it short was a good idea, this song sounds like it gets annoying very fast.