Ranking
Original Post
Caveisier's Multiplayer Replays
I just lost all of my replays because I can't boot to my PC to backup my replays and need to reinstal the Windows because I don't have any other option to fix it. So I got an idea, why not make a replay thread on the forum as a backup?

So I decide to share my multiplayer replays here, maybe most of them gonna lenshu3ng, but beside it I play another mods too like rk-mma, no grab aikido(woo xbcz style!) etc.

Enjoy the replays!
Last edited by Caveisier; Jul 17, 2016 at 08:36 PM.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
aikido_00 - Caveisier vs. kekethecat, this one is bugged. It should be me versus someone before kekethecat, and kekethecat took my position there.

boxshu_mushu_v3_00 - Caveisier vs. drfartsy, saw someone playing with noodle arms(forgot the name, something like fartlblblba from z68 clan or something). It was fun.

Really like my gameplay on lenshu3ng_14 - Caveisier vs. nico09x, especially that kick(speed : 42.6 and punch(speed : 44.25).
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Some matches tonight!

lenshu3ng_20, your opponent = nice sofa.

On lenshu3ng_21, tried to do a Muay Thai fighting stance and style(that's why I tried to tiptoe the right foot, lel) like Joe Higashi, accidentally dismembered his leg when I did a left knee attack.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Adding some replays.
aikido_03 - Caveisier vs. javis21 is glitching like before, javis21 took my place.

Just realized I did a mistake, it's javis41 not javis21, lol.

==============

Aaah, just realized messed the replays number too.
Anyway, add more replays!
-----
lenshu3ng_32 - Caveisier vs. Archi, it's really satisfying for me when I'm able to beat a rusher or an 3$p0rTs player.
If I recall correctly, Archi didn't used to playing like that, but sadly he changed his playstyle after that Clan League I think.
Last edited by Caveisier; Aug 5, 2016 at 12:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Uploading replays a few days ago.
Since I got a job, I only have a little time to using PC. Usually I got pretty tired after work.

lenshu3ng_35 - Caveisier vs. CMEPT, really love how CMEPT running chasing me.

lenshu3ng_38 - Caveisier vs. Diamond, didn't remember I have this replay, accidentally saw it on auto-play replay when starting Toribash. Really satisfied I can beat him with my own playstyle, but yeah it's pretty difficult since in my opinion he has a balance playstyle, offensive and defensive. Almost kicked him out of the dojo tho.
-----
No grab ABD before go to bed!

Well, not really all of the replays are no-grab, on aikidobigdojo_06 I grab Zalf's hand to prevent my dismembered arm from disqualified aaaaaand accidentally decapping Zalf when I contracts the elbow, lol. I thought he was decapped himself by headbutting my arm.

On aikidobigdojo_06, too bad Zalf accidentally disqualified himself. That gonna be looks pretty nice because I'm about to deliver a kick.
Last edited by Caveisier; Aug 10, 2016 at 10:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Steam] [Art] [Music]