Toribash
Also if you are going to use the magicwand change the tolerance to 0 so it makes a smoother selection.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
the tolerance is what allows other closer tones in your magic wand selection.
Quick selection is also good for easy selections.
but I still prefer the pen tool.
use some vector based program like adobe illustrator for these kinds of things
and tracing the tori with a pen would give you better quality than using than magic wand tool
best item forogerer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UGUU~~~~
Originally Posted by Ragey07 View Post
use some vector based program like adobe illustrator for these kinds of things
and tracing the tori with a pen would give you better quality than using than magic wand tool

I would use Illustrator if I had it. Thanks for the feedback and Ill try that next time I do something.
ohmergawd
to clean up the tori outline go fullscreen in-game to utilize your resolution.
Ok, so the logo seems very simple but not simple, you want to make a logo look simple but not lazy.
All you did was add a background and mask another background to the [AS] text.
Logo design needs to be simple and good looking. There is too much going on for the eye to adjust to this piece.
I can't really pick out one part of this logo I do not like, it is lazily thrown together and there seems to be no integrity value to this.
My major cnc's would be, make a simplistic logo that the eye can follow, and don't throw to random backgrounds that don't even remotely match in the same artwork.
In some cases, this can work, but in this logo, it definitely doesn't
I am sorry if I seemed harsh, but there is no individual piece of this that I like.
I hope you can learn from my cnc <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Thanks babes, also I do put a lot of effort into my art, even if it doesnt seem like it. I am still learning and I appreciate the cnc.
ohmergawd
I have always seen that text thing where you can make text a window into a different background in photoshop but never used it.

I like it but this is more my stile:

blah

GOOD JOB NONE THE LESS!

I'd put it on my ground texture if I had one
I tend to find graphic art where you have similar colors, for example your is blue and black background and the foreground is light blue, and the images are complex it makes it less appealing, go for a more simplistic approach, instead of blue cloud things and light blue stripes maybe add an inner shadow onto the text and drop the transparency on the layer to 0 if u use ps, makes it look neat, you can add different colors to the image text to get some neat effects
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.