Ranking
Sweet replays, mate. Final Boomshit was the best of the bunch. I did not like Dust pan, you were on the ground too much. And Notsofast looks cool but it glitches for me ( not much, just a little bit.)
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
spry, stop being so good.
that last boom in the first replay was sex in all meanings.
the second one i wasint crazy about, it was alittle sloppy compared to the other two.
the last one was pretty good, but alittle bit grabby.
over all, i give you 9/10, keep it up.
oh yeah
well thanks for the comments but can someone tell me where to improve on because i think my replays lack something
Attached Files
Spry-Slightly slow.rpl (172.7 KB, 13 views)
I think I know what you mean. There is a gap in the flow, it takes too long to dismember the leg, I think. But else it's great. Make more
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
I think I know what you mean. There is a gap in the flow, it takes too long to dismember the leg, I think. But else it's great. Make more

what he said. it looks like you realised you could dismember the leg some time and were like 'oh shi-'
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post

ok

here
Attached Files
Spry-Gust.rpl (258.7 KB, 11 views)
Originally Posted by sprytryne View Post
well thanks for the comments but can someone tell me where to improve on because i think my replays lack something

well if u want to no wat ur doing thiz is just a gez and maybe a litle true i dk wel any wat some timez in beetween ur moves i can see where u just prezz space and not try to make a pose and then like 10 to 15 frames after ull end with a killer pose try walking and or running and then do a super great pimp pose other than that man u r a #@$!ing move god.

rock out

[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs