Toribash
The only replay I really liked was the last one. All the others were either too simple or using mp game rules. For instance your aikido replay was very simple and your running replay lost interest because you moved uke. Retry another time, try to get more forum active, more present in-game and work on your replays.
Only replay I really liked was the first one, but it was still pretty stiff.

Anyways, make a thread in our forum and we will put you up to some tests.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Originally Posted by stupidtaco View Post
I'd like to see more forum activity, but that's just me.

Totally. So just try and post around some more.

Yeah, he seems ok to me.

I'd like to see him in game too.
Ill make sure to post something everyday(not random crap) and so now i just have to make a thread and fight someone ingame? Who,When,and where will this take place? Also it would be nice if you guys could tell me around how many posts is good because im not sure.
"I once got in trouble for going to a bookstore and putting the bible in the fiction section.":3 [/FONT][/COLOR]
As long as every one of your posts has content, I don't care if you post once a month. It would obviously be better if you posted more than once a month, once a day is more than enough but simply don't post just to improve your post count.
So, does that mean yes i can join? Or i still have to go through some tests? And also, how the hell did you post this 3 hours ago? Weren't you in school? lol i wish i could succeed in being on toribash at school.
"I once got in trouble for going to a bookstore and putting the bible in the fiction section.":3 [/FONT][/COLOR]
lol i 4got about that.srry
Hey, I don't have very many things to show off with replays because I don't save very many, but I'll show you guys anyways. Hopefully the replays will show... we can only wait. As you can see my favorite mod is Wushu. I don't mind playing an other mod except I bored with Aikido fairly quick.
Attached Files
SPIDER MONKEY.rpl (215.7 KB, 8 views)
BRUTAL!.rpl (68.3 KB, 7 views)
hahahaha.rpl (38.4 KB, 5 views)
zOMG ME BEING SCARY.rpl (30.1 KB, 5 views)
MOVESSSSSSfdgsfg.rpl (60.6 KB, 7 views)
You need to improve your writing. You need to improve your running. You need to improve your SP replays. Your wushu skills are noted but the replays were averge (no dms etc) so that's a no for me.