Ranking
Original Post
Force Kick for AFK
If peeps are afk for a long time, they should be fkicked from servers. All they do is take up space.

They can spec.
I deleted my sig cuz clan bai nao
If you think there are AFK people in the room, you can ask a Gamemaster in the #support channel on irc to sweep them from the quick rooms, for example.

I doubt its too much of a problem for the public ones, as they have more than enough slots, and I never see them fully populated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
or quick aikido rooms filled with 3 afks and you
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by MoldyRobot View Post
What about bet servers and sometimes GMTournies, kiki?

They are hosted by the users and GM's and are not official.

Spectating/afking in GMtournies is allowed, and usually happens after someone loses.
You can't forbid someone to watch or afk in there.

Betting servers are hosted by users, and if they wish to kick the people that are AFK, they can do it.

For betting servers, you can politely ask the host of the betting server to kick the people that are afk so your friend can come in, for example.

Originally Posted by dank View Post
or quick aikido rooms filled with 3 afks and you

You spam the chat attempting to wake them up.
If you are persistent enough, one of them will come back.

never fails
Last edited by Money; Nov 7, 2015 at 03:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
You guys understand that spectating and being afk are two different things right? Obviously they wont be kicked instantly after being afk. But after a while, kickn.
As people don't play for a reason and it's their turn they will get afk after 2 turns, if this happens they will get the (AFK) in his name, after 5 or 10 minutes this user will be kicked as long he was afk.
The message will be like this:

*User theproafker4325 was kicked from the room (AFK for 10 minutes)

Fully supported
Running away...
supported if you can turn it off in the server options (when you create one y'kno)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
It wouldn't be needed for the server options. Private rooms would most likely have little to no benefit for it.

This would be a cool feature to add to the public rooms because they do indeed get clogged with afk people and that prevents people who want to play from playing.

Also, for people spectating, they wouldn't be counted as afk unless they aren't interacting with their computer.. in which case they have no purpose in the room.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Oh wonderful staff. Please implement this into official and quick servers. Thanks