Tori-Santa 2019
Original Post
(a) Adventure - Recruitment

Click IMG for clan thread

Adventure is currently recruiting.

JOIN THE DISCORD: here

Simply leave a free-form application below, and we'll put you up for discussion. Tell us about yourself and why you want to join. Think of this clan more like a community than your traditional clan - meaning that we don't care much for winning wars or getting to #1 on the clan leaderboard - we just want to have fun and be friendly.

Keep in mind that we may take up to a week to decide.

Good luck!
Last edited by Wizard; 1 Day Ago at 08:35 PM.
Market Squad

[a]dventure

My name is Nik. I am 14, and currently living in Texas (even though my flag shows Canada). I have been playing Toribash for a bit, started around 2011, took a break, started back up in 2015, then quit again. Now, I am trying to commit.
I usually am on this game everyday, unless something important turns up. Other than Toribash, I enjoy drawing, and creating music (Hardstyle, Hardcore, Trap, Future Bass, etc.)
I am quite the sensitive person when it comes to emotions. Sometimes I might shed some tears for an extremely stupid reason. I have become better at managing these emotions, but it is still something I need to work on.
My strengths in Toribash (or that's what I'd call them) are around aikido (abd), and boxshu mushu. I practiced in aikido & abd for some time now, but have now found a new interest in boxshu. Also trying out sparring!
Disc FatHead #9459
I enjoy all the juices
I'm Travis 18, formerly Razer73 and I currently reside in Akron Ohio. I've been inactive for a couple of years I reset my password yesterday and i'm ready to come home. I'd like to participate in wars in the future, as of now i'll only be active on the forums since I go to the library for internet. I believe the last clan I was in was concon's clan Sinon. I play abd, greykido, judo frac, boxshu. Besides Toribash I play csgo, and i just started with Dota 2.