Toribash
Original Post
US police break black man's leg (Christopher Ballew)
I was scrolling down on FaceBook and then I saw this video from AJ+ (would be great if you find it)

One source is this one:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8118316.html

The police did the right thing to Christopher because he was not respecting the officers.

Let me cut the story short for ya'

>He was pulled over and he did not comply with the officers.

>He was talking shit which lead the officers to trying to keep him in control and trying to make him shut the fuck up.

>He even tried to grab one of their baton which lead to more violence and the police beats him up because of his unruly behavior.

After getting beaten up by the officers, he said:
"Come on bro. I didn't do anything to you guys" ._.

1. He did not respect the officers.
2. He was shit talking.
3. He tried to grab one of their baton.

Whose side are you on?
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
On the one hand, he didn't comply with the orders given to him, and even started fighting the cops, so he had that all coming.

On the other hand, US Police seems to be piss poor in the training department. Look at that fat fuck, no way that guy should pass the PT requirements. The skinny dude is just whaling at him with the baton, come on man. Taze him or just fold him like you should, it's not that hard to cuff someone if you have the proper physique and training.
He was talkin shit

lol

police should try retail sometime.

miss me with this gay shit. talking shit doesn't hurt anybody, and frankly you have a right to run your mouth at cops. the cop is a fucking coward for pulling out that baton because he was talking shit. hard stop.
He grabbed one of their batons

of course he did. what the fuck would you do, let some asshole hit you with a baton? he clearly wasn't being aggressive, it's pretty clear that was an instinctive defensive action. when somebody hits you with a long blunt object, what's the first thing a lot of people try to do? grab it so they can't hit you again.
One officer points his gun at at the suspect

this officer should be fired
A hand pushes Mr Ballew’s head hard enough onto the concrete that a pool of blood starts to form.

fired
policemen hitting Mr Ballew’s back with the baton, then striking his legs twice, while another officer punches him.

fired

a good exercise: if all of these people were in plainclothes, how would you react to this?
abolish police
Originally Posted by Pouffy View Post
a good exercise: if all of these people were in plainclothes, how would you react to this?
abolish police

the point is

he was rowdy and disrespectful towards police officers and it lead to getting his ass whooped because he could not fucking comply with them.

why put "plainclothes" to that situation LUL

hashtag po po for lyf

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
the point is

he was rowdy and disrespectful towards police officers and it lead to getting his ass whooped because he could not fucking comply with them.

hashtag po po for lyf

The police are only supposed to use an amount of force necessary to control someone. Beating someone who is already detained controlled is an excessive use of that force. A precedential example would be the charges ex-officer Michael Slager faced as a result of his actions.
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
the point is

hashtag po po for lyf

instead of just trying to stir the pot here, making half-assed arguments and trying to provoke others, try to keep things civilized and abide by the discussion rules. if you keep ruining your own thread, i'll have to close it.

if you got a problem with this, don't reply ITT, send me a pm
Last edited by Arctic; Dec 25, 2017 at 06:27 AM.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
While the guy was being dick to police, there is no justification to such police brutality.

First of all, if they already got him down and he wasn't even moving anymore, why did the policeman hit him twice with the baton for no reason whatsoever.

Policemen in this video are just savages that will do everything to "prove" their superiority, and it's a trend that I've noticed with majority of the policemen in the US from these articles and general public feedback. I think most of them lack training, or simply aren't being punished for improper actions while on duty.

If you look at police in UK, they can't even use physical force against you before they give a warning. If something like that would've happened here, policemen would definitely lose their jobs and possibly get jail time as well. And that's a good example of civilised society where police respects citizens and vice versa.

USA policing system is just flawed to the core, where physical detention is put way above respect and human rights.
The system in it's entirety needs to go. An officer can kill 3 people who were of no harm to himself or others in "self-defence" and never be given jailtime, at the least they are given what amounts to paid vacation. The investigations into these matters are corrupt; Most officers know the town's/cities lawyers, judges, and other investigating officers. There is already a HUGE racial tension between people of color and officers, and every day an officer gets away with things like this without SOME form of actual punishment makes the divide greater.

I personally don't associate myself with any police officers, I live in a town with a Black/Hispanic majority, However EVERY POLICE OFFICER IS WHITE, So in conditions like that there are just BOUND to be issues. There are many other offences that I've watched on video, seen or heard about that US police commit daily besides senseless murder but I am going to save that for later or if someone wants to know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
just dont understand why people cant get it over their heads that we are all one race...Human. use world of warcraft as an example (. _.) i dont care about this thread just why do we only care if its a black person..
Last edited by Toriuk3; Jan 3, 2018 at 06:35 AM.