Ranking
Hi Viper and the rest of the organization. I'm Moncho and I would like to apply.
I have 9000+ qi, I'm almost getting the 10th Dan Black and I'm a Grim Reaper.
I want to join this organization because I love the mod of course. I like rk-mma.tbm
because its like Lenshu, Wushu, and Ninjutsu all in one mod, and it improves our
skill massively. I think I'd rate myself a 7.5 over 10 because I'm a bit rusty. I might
post some replays later, or you can test me. Thanks for reading.
Master of the arcane arts
Nickname : Ron
Belt : 9th dan
Clan : Trick
Why do you want to join? : To learn, discuss and share knowledge with other people who play this wonderful mod, and hopefully meet new people who have a passion for rk-mma as well.
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : I like how it gives you the ability to be creative with your moves as you want, you have freedom to do whatever you desire, maybe pull off a backflip and kick your opponents head off!
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 6
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : I lost all my replays when I updated toribash.
hey guys!

Nickname : uFantom
Belt : Custom belt
Clan : Grim Reapers
Why do you want to join? : I just want to be a part of RMO
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : I spent a lot of time in lenshu, and than I notice that rk-mma the same with lenshu, but with some little changes and I like it)
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : idk. Around 7-8 I guess
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : don't have any replays :<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

Hello.

Nickname :xXKaneXx
Belt :Master Belt
Clan : [fl0w]
Why do you want to join? : because rkmma is one of the best nograbmods
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : i like the high gravity and the small dojo
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : hmm, around 7
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) : will add some later
Hello everybody !

Nickname : Insanity
Belt : Master belt very close to Custom
Clan : Grim Reapers

I would like to be in this organisation because i rlly play this mod a lot. I like it a lot. I find this much better then lenshu3ng, i like the dq timeout and the gravity. Also dm treshold is good.
My skill in this mod would be around 7-8 i think.
I also want to learn more about this mod. I will check later if i have some good replays
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I'm in the game right now, you can test me.
Also, isn't organisation spelled as organization?
I'm just curious.
Last edited by Mage; Apr 10, 2014 at 12:53 PM.
i don't see a certain application form i should follow

any suggested ones?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Originally Posted by oofun4 View Post
i don't see a certain application form i should follow

any suggested ones?

Free form or this:

To join the RK-MMA Organisation you'll have to fill out this application form :

Nickname :
Belt :
Clan :
Why do you want to join? :
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? :
An own rating of your skill (1-10) :
3 replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) :
Wow so many apps, that's nice too see how popular rk got.

I'd like to add you all to our roster. Please give Viper some time to do it.

Of course i know the gameplay of Suck quite well since he's my rk bud in clan wars. I don't think there is any reason to give you Reaper guys a No since your own ratings seem to be pretty realistic. Also there's nothing to say against for example Khelbel who maybe wants to get some more into the mod. This is the right place to learn. Thank you Sissykick, Swaves and Kane for applying. I've seen you around sometimes and you guys are defenetly legit.

The standarts may be heightened towards so many people joining (what is great), but this will take some time. Also for oofun4 -> What Moncho said.

Also : @Moncho : I think organisation and organization, both is possible.

Also Also : With this size of an organisation we will probably get some rk tourneys started. I don't have an exact time for now, but it's an idea. You may hang around in our IRC (#mma) to make sure you don't miss them.
Last edited by Destram; Apr 10, 2014 at 02:40 PM.