Toribash
Original Post
Moderated Post
Project Translation
Hey, I'm looking for some people to translate the wiki to another language. So far, the French version is done. If you can speak another language and can understand English proficiently, please post here. I will pay TC to any who decide to help. Do not post here if you don't want to do this.
http://www.gts-translation.com/freetranslation.asp
^It has multi languages there, but it doesnt work for polish.
Also I dont know if its 90% Correct, but its good at translating to English.
I guess I could translate it to Dutch, but seeing that there aren't that much Dutch people that don't speak English... It's pretty useless...

Whoa. This is truly outstanding. The next hint will be found in my old clan board. This will be impossible for you to find, because I am NOT telling you which clan I was in. Ahaha. The only place someone would find out is if they somehow searched through my diary. Pfft!
Last edited by Brainstorm; May 29, 2009 at 08:29 AM.
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
Hey, I'm looking for some people to translate the wiki to another language. So far, the French version is done. If you can speak another language and can understand English proficiently, please post here. I will pay TC to any who decide to help. Do not post here if you don't want to do this.

Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
Those give broken language that sound like it was written by a retard. I speak, read, and write Spanish, and when I read what comes out of that, it's horrible.

get off your lazy bum and translate it to spanish.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Hm, I speak english well and I'm from Poland, so I think I could translate wiki for polish.

@edit
Sorry, I can't do it. I haven't got enough free time.
Last edited by JtanK; Aug 20, 2008 at 07:58 AM. Reason: typo

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos