Ranking
LOL I'd have too agree with you on that last count completely Luigi and Jiggs used to own so bad in Melee Luigi could Wavesmash from half a stage away and Jigglypuff had the Wall of Pain and Rest. But if you don't like the new items you can turn off the ones you don't like via the Item Switch and you can create stages using the Stage Builder. Other than that I'm sorry about the stages, but at least you can deal with the items however you want.
Last edited by MasterPpv; Jul 7, 2008 at 02:17 PM.
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
:o there's a stage builder!?

THAT sounds kewl
And I guess you're right about the items... But I dunno. I just like the oldskool feel of melee and smashbros 64 x]
[A L P H A]
Yeah I play them a lot too when I don't feel like Brawl but trust me Brawl really is great. Check out my snapshots and stages by clicking my signature! You can create just about any situation and make almost any stage you can imagine! You won't have to complain about a stage again!

Oh, and *bump*
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!
Originally Posted by TehBasher View Post
I have a 360 and a wii

So does I, but my XBox 360 is broken. I also have: dreamcast, gamecube, nintendo DS, xbox, genesis, gameboy-color, gameboy-SP (or whatever it is. you know, the one screen flat gameboy?).

NO I am not a nerd, my brother was the one to be buying all of these, all I really have is the wii, 360, and gamecube.
Last edited by Beeh; Jul 24, 2008 at 08:51 PM.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.