Toribash
Original Post
Best Toribash Players in my opinion
Dexter, Larfen, Mosier, Engraze, Nuthug, WeRd, Hampa, Odlov, Numbers, JePoy, Delaid, Oblivion,
You forgot Swexxelite and Lexx. Some of my favorites.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Beginner Sanctuary is for beginner questions and aid, not for your opinions on the best players.

Closed.
There was one guy, but I forgot his name, uhh... he owned the hanz0 supreme commander set, not sure if he still wears it for anyone who even knows what it is. But yeah, he was pretty good.
Back for good.
hampa is horrible at toribash.

can't really say much about the other people, although its kind of hard to define skill in MP, anyone could lose to a white belt if the white belt makes a move the other person doesn't see coming.

[T]
#hi

Ishi is pro. Thats why he'll come online RIGHT NOW and fight with me.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
hampa is horrible at toribash.

can't really say much about the other people, although its kind of hard to define skill in MP, anyone could lose to a white belt if the white belt makes a move the other person doesn't see coming.

Hampa isn't horrible at tb, he has enough skill in mp to be considered a good player by most :3
I R IRONMAN